Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lich NM Last Boss Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lich NM Last Boss Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPF0...ature=youtu.be

S1 temple of Ibalize
    ssore
    mage lvl 76

awesome !!!!
    I think u r the 1st team passed it.

btw: what aver BR do u recommend for a team

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPF0...ature=youtu.be

S1 temple of Ibalize
      ssore
      mage lvl 76
      That was amazing to watch, but i still wonder why she resets cooldown time and gives rage with her attack?
      But none the less, amazing, and congrats on passing!
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i Would recommand 70kbr for back row and 80k with 70k life minimum for the tank
        but theyre way mroe to it then pure stats
        for exemple when we first got it down kessar had lvl 7 godess(we cleared it about a weak after patch)now is godess is 8 and..god it make it smoother
        we also all had to get pve talent such as improved bl rank 4 and survival(which most mage have anyway) rank 4
        hunter have improved incendiary arrow the %damage reduce also good for every party member
        i specced bl2/2 thunderer 3/5 and damnation 3/3 today to resolve a problem we add whit the enrage timer not the best spec at all for everything else but did resolve our enrage problem...(was very annoying to wipe after 9-11min fight cause he enraged)
        exept the BL spammer every player need to have a veyr good damage move if ur using a knight EDD would be awseome while still having tenacity and etc..
        anyway if u have any question feel free to come on s1 and ask il be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge or refer u to 1 of the hunter if i dont know the answer...theyre is 2 much to say to say it all here... later and..tx! for ur comment
        Last edited by R22958483; 05-21-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          That was amazing to watch, but i still wonder why she resets cooldown time and gives rage with her attack?
          But none the less, amazing, and congrats on passing!
          its the boss particularity once u pass the stun u pretty much win if u have enuff dps
          so u need to choose ur spell to survive phase 1 but keep a spell to damage phase 2

Comment

its the boss particularity once u pass the stun u pretty much win if u have enuff dps
            so u need to choose ur spell to survive phase 1 but keep a spell to damage phase 2
            Ahh okay, thank you for clearing that for me, and congrats again!
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i Would recommand 70kbr for back row and 80k with 70k life minimum for the tank
              but theyre way mroe to it then pure stats
              for exemple when we first got it down kessar had lvl 7 godess(we cleared it about a weak after patch)now is godess is 8 and..god it make it smoother
              we also all add to get pve talent such as improved bl rank 4 and survival(which most mage have anyway) rank 4
              hunter have improved incendiary arrow the %damage reduce also good for every party member
              i specced bl2/2 thunderer 3/5 and damnation 3/3 today to resolve a problem we add whit the enrage timer not the best spec at all for everything else but did resolve our enrage problem...(was very annoying to wipe after 9-11min fight cause he enraged)
              exept the BL spammer every player need to have a veyr good damage move if ur using a knight EDD would be awseome while still having tenacity and etc..
              anyway if u have any question feel free to come on s1 and ask il be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge or refer u to 1 of the hunter if i dont know the answer...theyre is 2 much to say to say it all here... later and..tx! for ur comment
              Hello, sorry to bother you but I have a quick question the Martha player how could she keep on spamming BL? Doesn't it have a cool-down?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis30 View Post
                Hello, sorry to bother you but I have a quick question the Martha player how could she keep on spamming BL? Doesn't it have a cool-down?
                Thank the boss for that, she resets the cool down, and gives rage lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Thank the boss for that, she resets the cool down, and gives rage lol
                  Ahh lol well thats good for mages xD , thanks!

Comment

now do the same without selling your roof and soul.

Comment

Good job on the kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X