Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lich NM Last Boss Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22958483
    started a topic Lich NM Last Boss Video

Lich NM Last Boss Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPF0...ature=youtu.be

S1 temple of Ibalize
    ssore
    mage lvl 76

• Daehawk
    replied
    Good job on the kill.

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    now do the same without selling your roof and soul.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis30
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Thank the boss for that, she resets the cool down, and gives rage lol
    Ahh lol well thats good for mages xD , thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemesis30 View Post
    Hello, sorry to bother you but I have a quick question the Martha player how could she keep on spamming BL? Doesn't it have a cool-down?
    Thank the boss for that, she resets the cool down, and gives rage lol

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis30
    replied
    Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
    i Would recommand 70kbr for back row and 80k with 70k life minimum for the tank
    but theyre way mroe to it then pure stats
    for exemple when we first got it down kessar had lvl 7 godess(we cleared it about a weak after patch)now is godess is 8 and..god it make it smoother
    we also all add to get pve talent such as improved bl rank 4 and survival(which most mage have anyway) rank 4
    hunter have improved incendiary arrow the %damage reduce also good for every party member
    i specced bl2/2 thunderer 3/5 and damnation 3/3 today to resolve a problem we add whit the enrage timer not the best spec at all for everything else but did resolve our enrage problem...(was very annoying to wipe after 9-11min fight cause he enraged)
    exept the BL spammer every player need to have a veyr good damage move if ur using a knight EDD would be awseome while still having tenacity and etc..
    anyway if u have any question feel free to come on s1 and ask il be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge or refer u to 1 of the hunter if i dont know the answer...theyre is 2 much to say to say it all here... later and..tx! for ur comment
    Hello, sorry to bother you but I have a quick question the Martha player how could she keep on spamming BL? Doesn't it have a cool-down?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    its the boss particularity once u pass the stun u pretty much win if u have enuff dps
    so u need to choose ur spell to survive phase 1 but keep a spell to damage phase 2
    Ahh okay, thank you for clearing that for me, and congrats again!

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    That was amazing to watch, but i still wonder why she resets cooldown time and gives rage with her attack?
    But none the less, amazing, and congrats on passing!
    its the boss particularity once u pass the stun u pretty much win if u have enuff dps
    so u need to choose ur spell to survive phase 1 but keep a spell to damage phase 2

Leave a comment:

• R22958483
    replied
    i Would recommand 70kbr for back row and 80k with 70k life minimum for the tank
    but theyre way mroe to it then pure stats
    for exemple when we first got it down kessar had lvl 7 godess(we cleared it about a weak after patch)now is godess is 8 and..god it make it smoother
    we also all had to get pve talent such as improved bl rank 4 and survival(which most mage have anyway) rank 4
    hunter have improved incendiary arrow the %damage reduce also good for every party member
    i specced bl2/2 thunderer 3/5 and damnation 3/3 today to resolve a problem we add whit the enrage timer not the best spec at all for everything else but did resolve our enrage problem...(was very annoying to wipe after 9-11min fight cause he enraged)
    exept the BL spammer every player need to have a veyr good damage move if ur using a knight EDD would be awseome while still having tenacity and etc..
    anyway if u have any question feel free to come on s1 and ask il be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge or refer u to 1 of the hunter if i dont know the answer...theyre is 2 much to say to say it all here... later and..tx! for ur comment
    Last edited by R22958483; 05-22-2013, 12:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mPF0...ature=youtu.be

S1 temple of Ibalize
    ssore
    mage lvl 76
    That was amazing to watch, but i still wonder why she resets cooldown time and gives rage with her attack?
    But none the less, amazing, and congrats on passing!

Leave a comment:

• R27537271
    replied
    awesome !!!!
    I think u r the 1st team passed it.

btw: what aver BR do u recommend for a team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X