Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase farm and VIP Tokens

Hi everybody:

Currently, server Wartune 196, can only be assigned 9 lands on the farm, leaving three unoccupied. In these three last says "Coming Soon" and wanted to ask if you can turn that land so we can grow more plants.

Another suggestion is about the "VIP":
    Users who can't come to be VIP, either for economic reasons or just personal, we can purchase "VIP Tokens" in the game. The problem is that we can't use these "tokens" if we aren't VIP.
    From my point of view, it would be nice to be able to exchange for other items in the game that if we can use or occasionally put an event to spend it

So thanks for your attention.
    Regards

If you use the search function, or even manually look through the forums you will find that these topics have been discussed many times

Comment

Originally posted by Fleisis View Post
      Hi everybody:

Currently, server Wartune 196, can only be assigned 9 lands on the farm, leaving three unoccupied. In these three last says "Coming Soon" and wanted to ask if you can turn that land so we can grow more plants.

Another suggestion is about the "VIP":
      Users who can't come to be VIP, either for economic reasons or just personal, we can purchase "VIP Tokens" in the game. The problem is that we can't use these "tokens" if we aren't VIP.
      From my point of view, it would be nice to be able to exchange for other items in the game that if we can use or occasionally put an event to spend it

So thanks for your attention.
      Regards
      I agree with Billy, next time search for what you are gonna suggest, in case it has already been suggested.

We haven't been told about farm plots 10-12, and it's not the new servers with this issue. All servers are waiting for the last 3 farm plots to open.

And again, the VIP issue has been brought up numerous times.

They won't give non VIP members the use of the VIP wheel, because it's reserved specifically for VIP people. And usually the next argument would be, why bother giving VIP tokens out in the first place to non cashers lol.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I saw people with 500 plus vip tokens ... that can make a miracle if you buy only one month

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
          I saw people with 500 plus vip tokens ... that can make a miracle if you buy only one month
          Definitely, especially with that much xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Sell the VIP tokens for gold.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Sell the VIP tokens for gold.
              lol...the price of this item is 1 gold. This would be like doing nothing...

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post

And again, the VIP issue has been brought up numerous times.

They won't give non VIP members the use of the VIP wheel, because it's reserved specifically for VIP people. And usually the next argument would be, why bother giving VIP tokens out in the first place to non cashers lol.
              I understand, but I think you can make an exchange of these items by certain events.

For example with a lot of VIP Tokens make an exchange with "clothing items", insignias, special items from Shop...or other rare items.
              If these items are so important to VIP members, at least those who are not VIP we could give some use, which is not sell it...

Comment

I understand, but I think you can make an exchange of these items by certain events.

For example with a lot of VIP Tokens make an exchange with "clothing items", insignias, special items from Shop...or other rare items.
                If these items are so important to VIP members, at least those who are not VIP we could give some use, which is not sell it...
                I am sure vip players would have something to say about that, people who don't pay to use vip tokens get better rewards than those that buy it.
                What is next, if you don't buy balens for 10months you get 10,000 free balens.

Sorry to say this again, but you get what you pay for in this game. It may be a F2P game, but it is also a P2W game....money talks as they say!

Comment

listen with the new guild chest you never know u might get a vip free trial and why should non vip ppl get sum thing for free don't work like that does it now and the value of the vip tokens would go to **** while vip gets spins u get exchange

Comment

There are no VIP cards in the Guild Chests.

Comment

lol...the price of this item is 1 gold. This would be like doing nothing...

Dear god, could you imagine the uproar with the VIP people, when hearing, "You can have the wheel, but non VIP people, can trade their tokens for Clothing, special items, or insignias."
                      It would not work out at all, and i am very sorry to say that.

Save up the tokens, and when you can save $8 to spend on the game, by VIP status, and splurge on the VIP wheel

Comment

Working...
                      X