BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
          3 of us used warriors call. To be exact:

1 Mage 57K - wc
          1 Mage 47K
          1 Knight 55K - wc
          1 Archer 57K - wc
          knight is the secret in running DT NM 1st boss with a not so heavy casher/high BR.. as long as the knight can tank the hits.. and as long as mages can take the aoe damage with crits.. we are around that BR too when we started doing it..but we dont need to use WC.. knight52k mages55k 48k archer52k

actually BR is irrelevant to finishing it.. a knight with even a higher BR sometimes cant tank it.. need to have good pdef (gems,refine etc) we converted our gems(my gem to pdef hp attck when we started doing it)

very doable..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            knight is the secret in running DT NM 1st boss with a not so heavy casher/high BR.. as long as the knight can tank the hits.. and as long as mages can take the aoe damage with crits.. we are around that BR too when we started doing it..but we dont need to use WC.. knight52k mages55k 48k archer52k

actually BR is irrelevant to finishing it.. a knight with even a higher BR sometimes cant tank it.. need to have good pdef (gems,refine etc) we converted our gems(my gem to pdef hp attck when we started doing it)

very doable..
            Im the knight in this group, currently have 53k br and 13.4kpdef. should have crypt mount + nightshade by this weekend so should be closer to 13.7-13.8k is that enough? Also have lvl 6 goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              Im the knight in this group, currently have 53k br and 13.4kpdef. should have crypt mount + nightshade by this weekend so should be closer to 13.7-13.8k is that enough? Also have lvl 6 goddess.
              14k+ pdef 50k+ hp + apollo shield skill tree is sufficient for u
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                14k+ pdef 50k+ hp + apollo shield skill tree is sufficient for u
                ok good to know, should easily be able to get over 14kpdef with def. pot, also will be over 50k hp soon and I have apollos maxed on one of my skill trees.

Comment

hey fellas let me know how it goes im a knight with full apollo 12.6k pdef, 10k mdef, and 50k hp and last time i tried i failed so let me know if u do better bro
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                    hey fellas let me know how it goes im a knight with full apollo 12.6k pdef, 10k mdef, and 50k hp and last time i tried i failed so let me know if u do better bro
                    sure thing, were all still at lvl 62 working on talents so it might be a bit. but ill come back and post here after we try.

Comment

sure thing, were all still at lvl 62 working on talents so it might be a bit. but ill come back and post here after we try.
                      Make sure your fellow mages get high level Survival talent.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        Make sure your fellow mages get high level Survival talent.
                        both mages are in full lvl 50 legendary pve set, so hopefully heals wont be an issue but pretty sure they both have pts in survival as well.

Comment

ok good to know, should easily be able to get over 14kpdef with def. pot, also will be over 50k hp soon and I have apollos maxed on one of my skill trees.
                          Main thing is go with 2 archers and a mage with a pve set to be easier.
                          If not ask the mage to get rage runes.
                          Ask the archers to keep constant DF, so that there is enough time to scatter at the last hp bar.
                          Remember no DF = no time to scatter = bye bye to hp packs.
                          If the team mates has lower defense, prolly 1 of the archer has to do incen strike n 1 archer df, to make things easier for the mage.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                            Main thing is go with 2 archers and a mage with a pve set to be easier.
                            If not ask the mage to get rage runes.
                            Ask the archers to keep constant DF, so that there is enough time to scatter at the last hp bar.
                            Remember no DF = no time to scatter = bye bye to hp packs.
                            If the team mates has lower defense, prolly 1 of the archer has to do incen strike n 1 archer df, to make things easier for the mage.
                            only problem with that, our server is pretty limited in higher br archers. we are overflowing with mages however lol. i think were gonna try 2 mages 1 archer 1 knight first and see how that goes. biggest problem, our key team consisted of 3 mages and 1 knight. Which kinda sucks DT needs an archer because it forces us to have to make adjustments to our team.

Comment

only problem with that, our server is pretty limited in higher br archers. we are overflowing with mages however lol. i think were gonna try 2 mages 1 archer 1 knight first and see how that goes. biggest problem, our key team consisted of 3 mages and 1 knight. Which kinda sucks DT needs an archer because it forces us to have to make adjustments to our team.
                              Yeah it happened in the older servers, that's why alot of ppl has an archer as an alt.
                              I remember a certain 89k br knight in s90 has a lvl 60+ archer as an alt too.

Comment

well we have a few archers we can run with, just very little selection compared to mages.

Comment

Working...
                                X