Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do it possibol use a follow users inside of mps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it possibol use a follow users inside of mps

Aion has a function in the game man press the players and press Follow the charters coming run after the other charters is normaly good use if somebody need go WC fast.

So them other people dosent need to wait to him coming back frome WC and run.

So its a function i should love to have in this game let to use follow buttons.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I think I would rather have my whole party present and correct.

If for example your only mage needed a 5min break. 1 of your party not paying attention could start a battle and everyone dies without the mage healing.

Comment

its only Nightmare at hige lvls like DT you need full group all other mps you can eays run me 3 people if them are strong enoguts.

And if man go away ofc man tell them man need go away. But man use a follow buttons so them can run clean all the mini mobs before he is back and he follow them down in the battel.

or if you play 2 charters sametimes its just easy have one to follow you full time instent of run me 2 charters sametimes for come forward.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
      X