World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I prefer to fight anyone that has low BR. You obviously haven't fought insane BR archers before if you think archers are pushovers.
    Yeah I have fought insane BR archers. But what has that got to do with what class you prefer to fight in the BG?

Your implying that insane BR mages and Knights are easier than Archers are you?
    Or is it just that only archers have insane BR??
    Or that due to the "advantages" archers have, they are all insane BR?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      Yeah I have fought insane BR archers. But what has that got to do with what class you prefer to fight in the BG?

Your implying that insane BR mages and Knights are easier than Archers are you?
      Or is it just that only archers have insane BR??
      Or that due to the "advantages" archers have, they are all insane BR?
      Since I need to spell it out for you:

High BRs are difficult to fight. Regardless of class. So your argument that archers are easiest to fight is invalid.

Second, what gives you high BR? Among many things, gold and daru are one if the most important.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Since I need to spell it out for you:

High BRs are difficult to fight. Regardless of class. So your argument that archers are easiest to fight is invalid.

Second, what gives you high BR? Among many things, gold and daru are one if the most important.
        I will correct your spelling for you then:-

Of course all high BR are difficult to fight unless your on par with them or just slightly below.
        But the fact remains that mages and knights prefer to fight archers of a similar BR as they know they will win! (obviously not early game scenario, but above lv65)

Second, BR actually means diddly squat. I can boost my BR by 2k in a flash by adding MATK to my research, but it will not make me any stronger. It is a very rough guide, but should not be taken as anything more.

Comment

why are we fighting here btw?you think a few disgruntled peeps complaining and bestowing upon weird suggestions like "no crits in WB" will get a change in the game?
          good luck,unless you are related to obama or are an actual 7Road game developer
          non-archer complainers,go home and eat snickers lol xD
          [S190] DarkMoon Pass
          Char:TonyStark
          Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

yea another thread showing "every man for himself". let me assure you, no players complaining against archers in this thread is actually archer and no player defending archers is not archer. but seriously, this game is a copy from the chinese version. and if you guys even read the chinese version forum, none of them would even say archer dominates in any aspect. its all about saying knights and mages are better than archer there.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              I will correct your spelling for you then:-

Of course all high BR are difficult to fight unless your on par with them or just slightly below.
              But the fact remains that mages and knights prefer to fight archers of a similar BR as they know they will win! (obviously not early game scenario, but above lv65)

Second, BR actually means diddly squat. I can boost my BR by 2k in a flash by adding MATK to my research, but it will not make me any stronger. It is a very rough guide, but should not be taken as anything more.
              I don't know why you are making petty points like "BR means diddly squat". I thought we're passed that. We both have high level characters and we know what that is, and you know by BR, I mean "BR that helps you". Isn't that better?

Of similar "BR that helps you", any class is equally hard. Not just archers.

What are you going to say next? Oh, maybe that there are astrals that are insanely powerful that don't add to BR? Like determination, deflection, illusion? Oh c'mon, let's not focus on petty points like that.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't know why you are making petty points like "BR means diddly squat". I thought we're passed that. We both have high level characters and we know what that is, and you know by BR, I mean "BR that helps you". Isn't that better?

Of similar "BR that helps you", any class is equally hard. Not just archers.

What are you going to say next? Oh, maybe that there are astrals that are insanely powerful that don't add to BR? Like determination, deflection, illusion? Oh c'mon, let's not focus on petty points like that.
                Nope, what i should have said has been said by shynnblu in post #50 on page 5.

this game is a copy from the chinese version. and if you guys even read the chinese version forum, none of them would even say archer dominates in any aspect. its all about saying knights and mages are better than archer there.

So as everyone agrees that the chinese servers are the foundations of this game, it is safe to assume that their late game findings are accurate as to what will happen here.

In essence, for all the "advantages" archers get from WB/DA, they still suck. Mages and knights will dominate them in the long run and all that extra gold and daru is useless against 2 superior classes!
                So if you altered the takings at WB, in effect you would be bringing about the demise of the archer class altogether. Imagine how inferior archers would be without all that extra "advantage".
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-23-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Weird,on my server its always a knight and 4 or 5 mages *** pwning wb .... yes theres a few archers up there too there always will be ... #1 question to non archers ... Do You Know Your Combo Properly ? Are You Getting 11 Hits In Per Round ? Are You Clicking Afk Then Wondering Why You Arent In Top 10? A Decent BR Mage With Will Destroyer Can Get Top 10 using Proper Combo ... Also If You Have A Crappy Connection/Lag You Can Whine All You Want ... You Will Never Get Top 10 No Matter How Much They Nerf Other Characters.Nuff Said ... Now Go To You Tube And Watch A Video How To Do Your Combo Properly,Practice Makes Perfect !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSeventeen View Post
                    Weird,on my server its always a knight and 4 or 5 mages *** pwning wb .... yes theres a few archers up there too there always will be ... #1 question to non archers ... Do You Know Your Combo Properly ? Are You Getting 11 Hits In Per Round ? Are You Clicking Afk Then Wondering Why You Arent In Top 10? A Decent BR Mage With Will Destroyer Can Get Top 10 using Proper Combo ... Also If You Have A Crappy Connection/Lag You Can Whine All You Want ... You Will Never Get Top 10 No Matter How Much They Nerf Other Characters.Nuff Said ... Now Go To You Tube And Watch A Video How To Do Your Combo Properly,Practice Makes Perfect !!!
                    Omg so archers and mages have 11 hits per round. Or is everyone doing like 100 hits per round in your server?
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by AP007 View Post
                      why are we fighting here btw?you think a few disgruntled peeps complaining and bestowing upon weird suggestions like "no crits in WB" will get a change in the game?
                      if you dont like what we are talking here,just dont reply
                      Last edited by Bisque; 05-23-2013, 12:26 PM.
                      Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AP007 View Post
                        Do you have any good idea how to fix World Boss?otherwise just shut up

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSeventeen View Post
                          In wwhat server you play?

Comment

Another dumb archer hate thread. Ok remove the crit buff so archers don't dominate WB. But then remove 2 aoes from mages and the shield from knights so mages and knights don't dominate pvp. Nerf all 3 or nothing hypocrite. Btw the top 10 on my server had 3 mages and 1 knight in it every time and the 2 mages take the top 2 spots. Mages and knights can beat archers at WB you just suck.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                              Don't be silly if you think archers rule wb then you play archer don't need make silly comments. Can i say Mages always aoe my troops and clear my troops in 2 rounds where i dont have aoe skills which can clear their troops in 2 rounds. Its balance in my opinion
                              Archers > Mages
                              Mages > Knights
                              Knights > Archers.
                              Put them all same br same rating. you tell me am i correct. If you think archer can survive without crit then i would like you to play archer and shout fair in WB.
                              Except archers don't own mages. Mages own archers in every battle because of their aoe and heals. Archers only own other archers now.

Comment

The reason Chinese say the knights and Mage s dominate is because they do build ur knight or Mage right and u will kick the hell out of an archer happens all the time server 106 u r an idiot if u think other wise and just because you have a br of 70 plus doesn't mean u know wat u r doing just means u r stupid enough to spend thousands of dollars on this game dumbass

Comment

Working...
                                X