World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

R2 staff make World boss do standart dmg if you guys want to fix it,cuz we only see Archers in top 10!
    Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Not again!!

Look at the forum and see how many of these post's there are. We don't really need another one

Comment

but they are doing nothing about this,are you an archer?
      Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

I`m a mage ) leave it like this

Comment

I'm an archer, and why do standard damage?
          Would mean that everyone will last longer in battles, and that archers will gain more ground on you lol

World boss is fine how it is, build yourself up to become strong
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Bisque View Post
            but they are doing nothing about this,are you an archer?
            You only see archers in top 10 because they have a ton of a crit/faster attacks. I dont know what class you play, but nothing is stopping you from using crit astrals during WB and getting up in that top 10. Im in top 10 on my server pretty much every WB and I play Knight.

Comment

On my server the top player is a crit knight who still can't top WB, so it's still unbalanced. He's got almost 3k patk on the closest active archer and he still falls short of the top. Simply going crit isn't the answer.... Being an archer with the single target skills gives you a permanent advantage in gold gain over a similarly geared character of another class.

He closed the gap significantly when he fed his WD to his Determination, but he's still losing despite being the statistical best character on server by a very long way. We have number crunchers in guild, so it's not like his chain is poor.

The second strongest character on server is a crit mage... Guess who else never tops the WB? Both statistically better, neither of them ever number 1, unless the top few archers are not online.

I know it's not going to be fixed, but just saying "Go Crit, get better" is a terrible answer. The fact is archers are better at WB as a class and have a guaranteed gold bonus over the other two classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                On my server the top player is a crit knight who still can't top WB, so it's still unbalanced. He's got almost 3k patk on the closest active archer and he still falls short of the top. Simply going crit isn't the answer.... Being an archer with the single target skills gives you a permanent advantage in gold gain over a similarly geared character of another class.

He closed the gap significantly when he fed his WD to his Determination, but he's still losing despite being the statistical best character on server by a very long way. We have number crunchers in guild, so it's not like his chain is poor.

The second strongest character on server is a crit mage... Guess who else never tops the WB? Both statistically better, neither of them ever number 1, unless the top few archers are not online.

I know it's not going to be fixed, but just saying "Go Crit, get better" is a terrible answer. The fact is archers are better at WB as a class and have a guaranteed gold bonus over the other two classes.
                Um, do these three people use balens (For Reviving, or Start battle)? and do any of them use the Vouchers + Balen boost?
                This maybe where the difference is.. Just my opinion.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You're trolling, right? ... Of course they're vouchering and balening. We're talking characters with 70k+ BR here.. They know what they're doing.

Comment

You're trolling, right? ... Of course they're vouchering and balening. We're talking characters with 70k+ BR here.. They know what they're doing.
                    I asked a question, there is no need to be rude, i don't even know what it means to troll, but i guess i have to look up, since i thought it was only from Fairy Tales :/

Well sometimes people don't go all out with using balen boost and that. I honestly don't see why it matters. If one class excels, the other two will complain.

We have mages on my server who purely can dominate in WB, even though Most our top 10 is Archers.

Comment

I wasn't being rude. I was stating that they know what they're doing. But if you don't see why one class attaining more of the most important resource in the game permanently is a problem, then there's literally no reason for me to have this conversation.

Comment

I wasn't being rude. I was stating that they know what they're doing. But if you don't see why one class attaining more of the most important resource in the game permanently is a problem, then there's literally no reason for me to have this conversation.
                        You were asking if i was trolling, to me that is being rude, and having an attitude.

Oh i do see it, i just don't understand why you still complain since this has been happening since the beginning, it's not a recent topic, and it has been spoken about many times before.
                        But for you to think there is no reason to explain, please feel free not to, since you have most likely complained about this situation before.

I have played a mage, and had fun doing it, i didn't care about how much gold and daru i got, i played the game and enjoyed it, it's literally become such a personal topic for everyone, and yet it looks like people create a mage or knight, just to complain about this one topic. It's an over done topic really.

Edit: Oh and yes i am still learning most this game, but do they pot up as well and use scrolls? just asking, cause they might not do the same as each other. And i do apologize, if you feel like you are talking to someone below you or a stupid question, but it's not against the rules to ask a question
                        Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 05-23-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

You just said you don't know what trolling was, yet I was being rude by asking if you were doing it? I meant nothing by it more than that I thought I was being trolled.

I know it's overdone. I even stated in my original post that I know it's not going to be changed. All I was saying is that telling people to go crit and get better doesn't completely fix it. That's all my original post stated. Archers will always have a bonus because it's innate to their class, not just the fact that they're crit.

I wasn't even complaining about it, I was stating factual information. --- And I never said I had no reason to explain. I already explained it, quite clearly. I stated there was no reason for us to have this conversation if you didn't see the problem with one class innately gaining more of the most important resource. All the explaining was already done by that point.

I didn't want to turn this into anything like this at all. I just wanted to clearly state archers will continue to trump world boss even when compared to equally geared crit characters of another class and that it was unbalanced but not being changed, regardless.

The top few on server are all in the same guild now, they all know exactly what the others are doing. They know when/if they scroll, and they're always burning potions for WB.

Comment

You just said you don't know what trolling was, yet I was being rude by asking if you were doing it? I meant nothing by it more than that I thought I was being trolled.

I know it's overdone. I even stated in my original post that I know it's not going to be changed. All I was saying is that telling people to go crit and get better doesn't completely fix it. That's all my original post stated. Archers will always have a bonus because it's innate to their class, not just the fact that they're crit.

I wasn't even complaining about it, I was stating factual information. --- And I never said I had no reason to explain. I already explained it, quite clearly. I stated there was no reason for us to have this conversation if you didn't see the problem with one class innately gaining more of the most important resource. All the explaining was already done by that point.

I didn't want to turn this into anything like this at all. I just wanted to clearly state archers will continue to trump world boss even when compared to equally geared crit characters of another class and that it was unbalanced but not being changed, regardless.

The top few on server are all in the same guild now, they all know exactly what the others are doing. They know when/if they scroll, and they're always burning potions for WB.
                            Don't be silly if you think archers rule wb then you play archer don't need make silly comments. Can i say Mages always aoe my troops and clear my troops in 2 rounds where i dont have aoe skills which can clear their troops in 2 rounds. Its balance in my opinion
                            Archers > Mages
                            Mages > Knights
                            Knights > Archers.
                            Put them all same br same rating. you tell me am i correct. If you think archer can survive without crit then i would like you to play archer and shout fair in WB.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                              Don't be silly if you think archers rule wb then you play archer don't need make silly comments. Can i say Mages always aoe my troops and clear my troops in 2 rounds where i dont have aoe skills which can clear their troops in 2 rounds. Its balance in my opinion
                              Archers > Mages
                              Mages > Knights
                              Knights > Archers.
                              Put them all same br same rating. you tell me am i correct. If you think archer can survive without crit then i would like you to play archer and shout fair in WB.
                              You didn't talk about any point I was talking about? .. I know PVP is a different area of the game, it's balanced around the concept of rock paper scissor, basically. But none of what you talked about is what we're talking about here.

Comment

Working...
                              X