Slug mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slug mount

when we have bugs in the garden, they look like slugs, when a person upgrades their garden to level 10, would be nice to see a slug mount.

not sure about stats increase but their should be one, along with a corresponding drop in speed (after all it is a slug)

it is very difficult and time consuming to get a garden to level 10, not an easy achievement would be nice to see it rewarded

and after all i am named slug in the game....

Originally posted by R24561825 View Post
    when we have bugs in the garden, they look like slugs, when a person upgrades their garden to level 10, would be nice to see a slug mount.

not sure about stats increase but their should be one, along with a corresponding drop in speed (after all it is a slug)

it is very difficult and time consuming to get a garden to level 10, not an easy achievement would be nice to see it rewarded

and after all i am named slug in the game....
    Getting your farm to level 10 is hard? god, wait til you get higher lol!
    And they wouldn't give you a free mount that early in the game, or that easily :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I think he meant level 10 Farm Land, that'd take a lot of time I'm sure (or someone would really buy it with balens, good god the money for farm land lol).
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        I think he meant level 10 Farm Land, that'd take a lot of time I'm sure (or someone would really buy it with balens, good god the money for farm land lol).
        Ah that would make sense, and yeah, would take an extreme amount of time, and anyone stupid enough to spend balens on that sort of goal, i do feel sorry for lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I know just the perfect person to ride that mount!!

Comment

yes i do mean level 10 farm land, and that is an achievement
            im almost at level 9, should be early next week, then god only knows how many vouchers for level 10, level 9 is 32k+

Comment

Working...
            X