pay to win.. abit too much..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay to win.. abit too much..

alright i started playing thisw game like 4 weeks ago, all good and well.. tho i really start to notice that paying players have a huge advantage over non paying people.. and thats ok up to a certain level.. for instance the bit initial rage they can get on clothes is not too bad, but it surely is a huge disadvantage to non paying people.. whcih i can still overcome.. tho i my farm turned level 35 and L3 seeds are only available paying with balens.. non paying people can just aswell stop supporting everyone and simply plant and harvest after u have all the L2 seeds available.. sry but i think its just ridiculous.. u can still make better seeds available for balens..
    lets just say the games gonna suck if ur income wont go up with the demands u have..

also would like to know when 3 more slots are being added to the farm?

Your topic has already been spoken about numerous times about farm slots, use search button next time, i literally beg of you, i would even give you a free kitten if you did.

Yes, we already know there are heavy cashers here, and people find it so unfair and so cruel, but it happens in every game sadly. Level slowly and one, when they are inactive, you will kick their butts
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

no lol it doesnty happen in every game.. not like its in here ;p and idc if its already being posted.. it hasnt changed so still worth discussing.. and who would to like kick inactives poeples but.. thats just... im not playing to compete with people who havnt played for months lmao and all i would like to c is l3 seeds available for gold =p
      Last edited by R214316911; 05-23-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R214316911 View Post
        no lol it doesnty happen in every game.. not like its in here ;p and idc if its already being posted.. it hasnt changed so still worth discussing.. and who would to like kick inactives poeples but.. thats just... im not playing to compete with people who havnt played for months lmao and all i would like to c is l3 seeds available for gold =p
        You don't care if it's been discussed, but you wanna repost it? people do this daily, and don't seem to get the point, but hey, your choice right.

It happens in majority of games on the internet that include paying for equipment, items, and gold.

What i am saying is, you said about how unfair it is playing against cashers? having a huge advantage over non cashers?
        A lot of non cashers who slow level, in time can kick some heavy cashers butts .

It won't happen with the level 3 gold seeds, too much gold to get in a short amount of time, would make getting things a lot easier.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          A lot of non cashers who slow level, in time can kick some heavy cashers butts .
          Simply untrue.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree with condor here, cash really is king!

You may be able to beat some of the low to mid range cashers, but the heavy cashers will always be out of the reach of F2P players.

Once you get past a certain level of cash investment though, no free player will be able to hold their own against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              I agree with condor here, cash really is king!

You may be able to beat some of the low to mid range cashers, but the heavy cashers will always be out of the reach of F2P players.

Once you get past a certain level of cash investment though, no free player will be able to hold their own against them.
              Okay. Maybe went a bit over board saying Heavy cashers, but as you say, low to mid, maybe . I do apologize, and thank Yourself, and Condor, for correcting me.

Comment

Unless the free player is immortal, not going to get bored of this game, and the game goes on forever, there's no way heavy cashers can be beaten. Well, except in cases the casher is an idiot (but we haven't seen anyone so dumb to the point of that!).
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Okay. Maybe went a bit over board saying Heavy cashers, but as you say, low to mid, maybe . I do apologize, and thank Yourself, and Condor, for correcting me.
                  LOL. I am sure we have all done that at one time or the other. Me especially

You were right in saying that it does happen in the majority of games, you just forgot to add 1 sentence into that to fully explain what I think you meant.
                  "All F2P games are free to play, but all F2P game's are P2W"

Comment

come to s2 i can point at a few idiot cashers that have spent a lot for no real gain lol

Comment

use http://forum.r2games.com/search.php
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                      X