meditation option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meditation option

in the MP dungeons, we don't have the option of exercising. it makes sense, we're supposed to be battling demons and whatnot, but what happens if one of the team members decides to leave or two players are waiting for a third after learning that two isn't enough? there's no way to earn any experience/amethysts/ etc. so I just thought, what about a meditation mode? the avatar could sit (crosslegged, one knee up, or kneeling on both knees) for a small amount of experience every so often, much like the fifteen seconds for experience in the guild temple.

really this is just something that would help pass the time while waiting for second and third team members so characters don't feel like they are wasting so much time trying to get into MP areas. I know that waiting without getting experience is the main reason I don't wait around very long trying to get into a dungeon every day.

Well if u did that then people would just enter a mp and sit there for hrs to gain a lot of exp IMO make sure u r strong enough before entering a dungeon or maybe you can only gain a set amount of exp while waiting

Comment

I see how burning an attempt is frustrating as well as being to farm exp. When you leave a dungeon before it is over you should get your attempt back and lose everything you were awarded up until that point. People would quit bailing and stick around until it is finished a whole lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by R27020011 View Post
        Well if u did that then people would just enter a mp and sit there for hrs to gain a lot of exp IMO make sure u r strong enough before entering a dungeon or maybe you can only gain a set amount of exp while waiting
        +1 this meditaion will give that abuse chance leting your champion stay there all day long gaining exp.

Comment

Working...
        X