- 400 honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - 400 honor

Cant get to imperial commander because when someone get dryad blessings and i got killed and lost 400 honor in an instant

This is standaRd for every1... Stop crying... And play

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      This is standaRd for every1... Stop crying... And play
      you cant blame him ..it ruins your day when u get this
      Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
        you cant blame him ..it ruins your day when u get this
        My to but i dont crying here... You lose, get your as ss and win next time. Yeah i hate dryad farmers but is one nice thing for this little ... Name stun Today i met few dryad farmers and 0 lose... You must be smart.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I've said this many time.. Basically the honor system is intentionally terrible to encourage high level VIP. By making a part of their game awful, they can make more money. Kinda shady, but you unfortunately have no choice but to deal with it.

That said, you can work around the system. Obviously there's nothing that will stop dryad bombs completely, but you can carefully watch who's getting them. When you know someone is dangerous, head back to your spawn area until they get a kill (Yes this sucks, but it works). We also know BG's are separated by level. So intentionally stay the high end of your bracket will help quite a bit. We all already know this.

Dryad Bombs are definitely a good way to have your day ruined, but it's easy to come back from. The big issue to me is that it's honor taken from your cap. So if you're hit one time for 200 honor, you can now only gain 2800 for the day, not 3000. It only takes 2 or 3 in a day to be completely infuriating.

Just pick your targets, get out of the way when someone has a big dryad, and make up for the losses when they do happen.

Comment

Happened to us all, deal with it and move on.

What's the big deal with getting to imperial commander anyway, if you get there and can't protect that ranking what's the point.
            Being imperial commander will make you an even better target for the dryad bombers, and you will lose more honor in the long run!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Happened to us all, deal with it and move on.

What's the big deal with getting to imperial commander anyway, if you get there and can't protect that ranking what's the point.
              Being imperial commander will make you an even better target for the dryad bombers, and you will lose more honor in the long run!
              Like all this ellite crussaders under 50...when lvl dont enter bg till 55...this so funyy...camping for ranking, losing time=exp and then cry becouse lose more honor ... You get what you want

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

use serch function in the forum this questens has ben up alot of times.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Very simple solution with this. Move on and get back your lost honor next time. You can't stop some of this dryad farmers even if you cry tears and blood. If you know someone who is dryad bombing you or dryad farming others, avoid them. With this, instead of you having a ruined day, you will ruin theirs because they can't farm a lot of honor from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                    you can now only gain 2800 for the day, not 3000. It only takes 2 or 3 in a day to be completely infuriating.
                    Only 2800 honor a day? then please explain for the last 3 days how i have been getting 3000 a day? lol
                    The daily limit IS 3000.

And to OP,

All you need to do is, watch who gets a lot of dryad, keep track of who you hit and how many times, and if they come back all high and dryady, Hit someone on the BG that is close to your ranking, or go attack their resource guardian, it's what i do lol
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Only 2800 honor a day? then please explain for the last 3 days how i have been getting 3000 a day? lol
                      The daily limit IS 3000.
                      The limit is 3k honor gained.

So if you gain 3k and cap out. Then lose 200. You can't go regain the honor you lost as you've already gained 3k today.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        The limit is 3k honor gained.

So if you gain 3k and cap out. Then lose 200. You can't go regain the honor you lost as you've already gained 3k today.
                        Oh if that is what he meant, then i understand, sorry brain isn't working today.
                        And found that out 2 days ago as well :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          The daily limit IS 3000.

And to OP,

All you need to do is, watch who gets a lot of dryad, keep track of who you hit and how many times, and if they come back all high and dryady, Hit someone on the BG that is close to your ranking, or go attack their resource guardian, it's what i do lol
                          Resource guard take from you -200 honor...not good idea

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You didn't even take the entire sentence when quoting me, but it was explained what I meant already. Anytime you lose honor, that is removed from the cap. So if you lose 4 honor or 400, that much is removed from the 3000 cap for the day.

So the cap starts at 3000. Then every single time you lose (unless VIP 9) the cap is effectively lowered for the day.

Comment

I stop druid bombers dead in their tracks usually... I hit the higher ups and save my dryads while I farm the shards. If dryad bombers hit me, I am buffed too then. Screw them and their dryads, I have some too
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X