X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benzar
    started a topic - 400 honor

- 400 honor

Cant get to imperial commander because when someone get dryad blessings and i got killed and lost 400 honor in an instant

• R23221469
    replied
    I used to hate the bg, but now that I am at 70 bg and everybody is higher level, I dont care. I dont have to defend my level, just collect my shards and get killed a couple times by lord divines for dryads. If somebody dares attack me after 2 or 3 dryads, they get what they deserve now, leave me alone and LET ME CART, DAMNIT!

Leave a comment:

• R26620591
    replied
    is true now the bg sux no only have figth against people from servers oldest that the mine now everyone farm dryad for kill,really this event was more funny before the crossover and same with the arena i dont understand the matching only seach for level and ignore the br any can have 50ks br and figth with people with 60ks or more of br...

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Resource guard take from you -200 honor...not good idea
    Only takes 120 from me lol

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    stop crying,on your way to imperial commander you too must have received drays blessing a number of times and i am sure you too would have attacked some high honor player to gain honor. so when you do its allright when someone does the same thing to you, you start crying and start blaming the gameplay you are a a**

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
    You didn't even take the entire sentence when quoting me, but it was explained what I meant already. Anytime you lose honor, that is removed from the cap. So if you lose 4 honor or 400, that much is removed from the 3000 cap for the day.

So the cap starts at 3000. Then every single time you lose (unless VIP 9) the cap is effectively lowered for the day.

its like this, you can only make 3k per day. If you lose 400, then how much can you make? 2600 u can earn, thats it. So the cap isnt really lowered, but its the same as if they did.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    I stop druid bombers dead in their tracks usually... I hit the higher ups and save my dryads while I farm the shards. If dryad bombers hit me, I am buffed too then. Screw them and their dryads, I have some too

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    You didn't even take the entire sentence when quoting me, but it was explained what I meant already. Anytime you lose honor, that is removed from the cap. So if you lose 4 honor or 400, that much is removed from the 3000 cap for the day.

So the cap starts at 3000. Then every single time you lose (unless VIP 9) the cap is effectively lowered for the day.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Only 2800 honor a day? then please explain for the last 3 days how i have been getting 3000 a day? lol
    The daily limit IS 3000.

And to OP,

All you need to do is, watch who gets a lot of dryad, keep track of who you hit and how many times, and if they come back all high and dryady, Hit someone on the BG that is close to your ranking, or go attack their resource guardian, it's what i do lol
    Resource guard take from you -200 honor...not good idea

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    The limit is 3k honor gained.

So if you gain 3k and cap out. Then lose 200. You can't go regain the honor you lost as you've already gained 3k today.
    Oh if that is what he meant, then i understand, sorry brain isn't working today.
    And found that out 2 days ago as well :/

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Only 2800 honor a day? then please explain for the last 3 days how i have been getting 3000 a day? lol
    The daily limit IS 3000.
    The limit is 3k honor gained.

So if you gain 3k and cap out. Then lose 200. You can't go regain the honor you lost as you've already gained 3k today.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
    you can now only gain 2800 for the day, not 3000. It only takes 2 or 3 in a day to be completely infuriating.
    The daily limit IS 3000.

And to OP,

All you need to do is, watch who gets a lot of dryad, keep track of who you hit and how many times, and if they come back all high and dryady, Hit someone on the BG that is close to your ranking, or go attack their resource guardian, it's what i do lol

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Very simple solution with this. Move on and get back your lost honor next time. You can't stop some of this dryad farmers even if you cry tears and blood. If you know someone who is dryad bombing you or dryad farming others, avoid them. With this, instead of you having a ruined day, you will ruin theirs because they can't farm a lot of honor from you.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    use serch function in the forum this questens has ben up alot of times.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Happened to us all, deal with it and move on.

What's the big deal with getting to imperial commander anyway, if you get there and can't protect that ranking what's the point.
    Being imperial commander will make you an even better target for the dryad bombers, and you will lose more honor in the long run!
    Like all this ellite crussaders under 50...when lvl dont enter bg till 55...this so funyy...camping for ranking, losing time=exp and then cry becouse lose more honor ... You get what you want

Leave a comment:

Working...
X