Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change class

greetings ,
    i been going through the posts and noticed many complaining about their class not doing enough damage in boss fights or losing to other classes although they paid alot . well everyone knows that archers are killing machines , knights are tanks and mages are mass killers , however the sad truth is u know this after u have played for quite alot and spent already on ur account . well , i said this introduction to pave the way for the next

How about we allow class change option like other games ? from computer games like WoW , conquer online to online games like epicduel and even facebok games like mafia wars .....etc .

requirements:
    1- new feature encoded and added to the game
    2- the player must have his items changed in equivalent items in the new class i.e ( arena set for archer becomes arena set for mage with gems socketed and enhancements/refinement the same and )
    3- the devs must calculate the correct price as this is a game changing feature as it will enhance the game for anyone who uses it BUT WILL REQUIRE ALOT OF WORK , so the devs must choose the perfect price , not too high and not too low for anyone
    3- suitable time limit to use this feature e.g : once per week ( though i think the price will limit it and wont be necessary to put another limit )

advantages:
    1- players who have paid alot in their accounts wont have to quit the game or enjoy the game less than anyone
    2- more income as this feature will require balens and doubled price or even tripled price of vouchers
    3- the game will be more exciting as many people will have the option to change the way they play according the game updates and what it carries of skills , features and equipment that may change the balance of scales to one class more than the others

disadvantages:
    1- players who previously dominated the field only will feel this cuz they will get a very high competition
    2- more work for the devs as this is a total new feature and not just maintenance

let me hear what u think and i hope the devs are reading this so they can know what the players want , thanks for taking the time to read this , enjoy ur game
    Last edited by Elijah-Mikaelson; 05-23-2013, 04:11 PM. Reason: added another option ( time limit )

great idea!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

That's stupid. So i can just be a knight for pvp, an archer for WB, and a mage for pvp and multis? I mean the point of choosing a class is to actually play it. Not just swap around classes whenever you feel like it.

Comment

How many you drink? Change class ok, but what with eq? Magic button and you have 60pve knigh change to 60pve mage? Men... Play other game becouse your dreams here are not possible

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i would prefer if no foul language is used , just say u dont agree and mention the reason without any other additions , thanks.

@Oxykotton : if u read carefully , i said it will be for a price of balens or doubled price of vouchers , so one will consider using his attempts carefully cuz they are not for free and as u know balens can only be obtained by cash or looooooooong offers , so what u say is not true , and even if someone would do this , what troubles u ? is this cuz they will beat u ? they can pay and they paid , do the same or just be quiet and let them do what they wanna do with their game

@AnataOFAkku : i dont drink it is bad for health and against religious beliefs ^_^ anyway , my reply to mr. Oxykotton can be a reply to u as well

PEOPLE READ THE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE U START REPLYING , this change will be for a cost of balens lets say 1k balens or 3 k vouchers or whatever price , it will be once every certain amount of time like once per weak ( although other games dont limit it since this is players choice and players cash as well )

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah-Mikaelson View Post
            greetings ,
            i been going through the posts and noticed many complaining about their class not doing enough damage in boss fights or losing to other classes although they paid alot . well everyone knows that archers are killing machines , knights are tanks and mages are mass killers , however the sad truth is u know this after u have played for quite alot and spent already on ur account . well , i said this introduction to pave the way for the next

How about we allow class change option like other games ? from computer games like WoW , conquer online to online games like epicduel and even facebok games like mafia wars .....etc .

requirements:
            2- the player must have his items changed in equivalent items in the new class i.e ( arena set for archer becomes arena set for mage with gems socketed and enhancements/refinement the same and )
            3- the devs must calculate the correct price as this is a game changing feature as it will enhance the game for anyone who uses it BUT WILL REQUIRE ALOT OF WORK , so the devs must choose the perfect price , not too high and not too low for anyone
            3- suitable time limit to use this feature e.g : once per week ( though i think the price will limit it and wont be necessary to put another limit )

advantages:
            1- players who have paid alot in their accounts wont have to quit the game or enjoy the game less than anyone
            2- more income as this feature will require balens and doubled price or even tripled price of vouchers
            3- the game will be more exciting as many people will have the option to change the way they play according the game updates and what it carries of skills , features and equipment that may change the balance of scales to one class more than the others

disadvantages:
            1- players who previously dominated the field only will feel this cuz they will get a very high competition
            2- more work for the devs as this is a total new feature and not just maintenance

let me hear what u think and i hope the devs are reading this so they can know what the players want , thanks for taking the time to read this , enjoy ur game
            Sorry but changing the class to like maybe 5k balens lets say that is like to easy to get ^^
            There are still active hacks for wartune because no gm/dev has posted "there are no active hacks for wartune"
            So this will be abused ><
            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
            IGN: Mary Magdalene
            Class: Mage
            LVL: 44
            BR: 1194
            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

i would prefer if no foul language is used , just say u dont agree and mention the reason without any other additions , thanks.

@Oxykotton : if u read carefully , i said it will be for a price of balens or doubled price of vouchers , so one will consider using his attempts carefully cuz they are not for free and as u know balens can only be obtained by cash or looooooooong offers , so what u say is not true , and even if someone would do this , what troubles u ? is this cuz they will beat u ? they can pay and they paid , do the same or just be quiet and let them do what they wanna do with their game

@AnataOFAkku : i dont drink it is bad for health and against religious beliefs ^_^ anyway , my reply to mr. Oxykotton can be a reply to u as well

PEOPLE READ THE POST CAREFULLY BEFORE U START REPLYING , this change will be for a cost of balens lets say 1k balens or 3 k vouchers or whatever price , it will be once every certain amount of time like once per weak ( although other games dont limit it since this is players choice and players cash as well )
              If you dont like your class...start over, if you dont want lose cash , still play this acc...
              Ah, when ppl understand - if something not egzist on china wt aka divine commedy - you dont see it here. Ofc r2 have possibility for update mounts or things like that, but No game mechanic...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

@MaryMagdalene: good point , if there are hacks really working , this is gonna be abused ....... except the hacker will expose himself to us by claiming alot of balens to use this expensive feature so the system will catch him

@AnataOFAkku: that is ur opinion but lvling is not as easy as talking , my friend . reaching that high lvl character , high lvl farm , maxed gears , maxed astrals , building a special friendlist and finding a good position in a good guild , together with earning honor points , arena points crypt coins and the list keeps going and going and going , doing this all over again is not to be achieved even if i pay the same money , i am bound by number of quests , limited number of stamina , limited number of battle ground events and crypt enteries etc..... , u can buy gears but u cant buy time , and by the time i reach all of this ( 3-4 months ) , i will be a sitting duck compared to people who continued playing while i started over , consider the idea my friend , it is not silly neither day dreaming , it is reality requirements
                Last edited by Elijah-Mikaelson; 05-23-2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: added some points

Comment

@MaryMagdalene: good point , if there are hacks really working , this is gonna be abused ....... except the hacker will expose himself to us by claiming alot of balens to use this expensive feature so the system will catch him

@AnataOFAkku: that is ur opinion but lvling is not as easy as talking , my friend . reaching that high lvl character , high lvl farm , maxed gears , maxed astrals , building a special friendlist and finding a good position in a good guild , together with earning honor points , arena points crypt coins and the list keeps going and going and going , doing this all over again is not to be achieved even if i pay the same money , i am bound by number of quests , limited number of stamina , limited number of battle ground events and crypt enteries etc..... , u can buy gears but u cant buy time , and by the time i reach all of this ( 3-4 months ) , i will be a sitting duck compared to people who continued playing while i started over , consider the idea my friend , it is not silly neither day dreaming , it is reality requirements
                  When you start read my words we can back to conversation.
                  Or i must write with caps?
                  0 CHANCE FOR THIS IDEA BECOUSE ON CHINA WT-ORGINAL-FROM WHERE ALL OUR UPDATES COME FROM CHANGE CLASS NOT EGZIST... When you understand that first of all thing - come back
                  All your points i understand, even this option will be nice becouse sometimes my archer makes me angry, but i say why this not happend.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well , i think u should write it down with caps cuz i didnot get this . u r saying the updates are coming from a china based company that issues the updates depending on what they see and there is zero chance that someone will transfer our voice to them ? then what is this forum for ? suggestions and feedback right ? ( i hope it is not for barbie dressing and tea parties event cuz i wont like that in the game ) if it is like u say that if my suggestion/feedback is not the same as the devs mind , then i should not have started in the first place , cuz my feedback will be a waste of time as the devs will update the game the way they see it not the way players want it , and how am i supposed to know what they think and what they dont ???

Comment

bad idea...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        That's stupid. So i can just be a knight for pvp, an archer for WB, and a mage for pvp and multis? I mean the point of choosing a class is to actually play it. Not just swap around classes whenever you feel like it.
                        And why make like that? Make it expensive so people dosent change the class 3 times a day. Or just sell 1 change class per month some sell limit.

Should make it up for not be changed to mutch. But should be great for people be ablet to change class.

Or give it possibol move the VIP man have to another server.

Its not nice spend 1 000 000 balans for get VIP 9 and after man become thired play the class want a new man should not need to spend 1 000 000 more balans for get VIP 9 again.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          And why make like that?

Its not nice spend 1 000 000 balans for get VIP 9 and after man become thired play the class want a new man should not need to spend 1 000 000 more balans for get VIP 9 again.
                          You just answered your own question ^^

Why on earth would they let you do it for 5k balens when the revenue from the current method is so much higher?
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

greetings ,

requirements:

advantages:

disadvantages:

I like this idea
                            Just the hackers worry me.
                            “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                            S2 Edena Village
                            Knight

Comment

Well , i think u should write it down with caps cuz i didnot get this . u r saying the updates are coming from a china based company that issues the updates depending on what they see and there is zero chance that someone will transfer our voice to them ? then what is this forum for ? suggestions and feedback right ? ( i hope it is not for barbie dressing and tea parties event cuz i wont like that in the game ) if it is like u say that if my suggestion/feedback is not the same as the devs mind , then i should not have started in the first place , cuz my feedback will be a waste of time as the devs will update the game the way they see it not the way players want it , and how am i supposed to know what they think and what they dont ???
                              Like i say. Main dev is 7road - from china, our wt is updating from their sources...
                              I dont say evry your sugestion is waste of your time, just you must understand that - change class mode will be a huge upDATE, this is impossible becouse on china wt with patch 2.0 they dont have that option. I hope you understand now

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X