Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothing Synthesis: Still Confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Synthesis: Still Confused

I've read every single thread I can on synthesis and it still makes no sense. I thought 3 fashion cores and a level 3 cloth would be a good synthesis not poor and 4 cores would be excellent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	***.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1736285

The rate increases with Luck Charms. (That grayed out thing on the bottom right hand corner.) Those improve your chances of success. As far as I know, Cores can only be used to help synthesize level 1 clothing. After that, you have to use two of the same level clothes to upgrade to a higher level. (And of course the Luck Charms help you get a chance of rolling special clothing like the Vampire outfit and the Nobleman's Attire.)
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Pretty lame you can't use Good Luck Charms with that, didn't even bother to try a higher level clothing with core. Always used Clothing + Clothing + Good luck charms as required.

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
        The rate increases with Luck Charms. (That grayed out thing on the bottom right hand corner.) Those improve your chances of success. As far as I know, Cores can only be used to help synthesize level 1 clothing. After that, you have to use two of the same level clothes to upgrade to a higher level. (And of course the Luck Charms help you get a chance of rolling special clothing like the Vampire outfit and the Nobleman's Attire.)
        You can use them on any level clothing, but the chances are not good. I used a few fashion core on lvl 3 weapon and got it to synth to lvl 4. tried a core on the helmet and armor and failed on both. Way safer to synth clothing items and use luck charms as needed, but if you can get the cores from events/spire chest like i did the chances didnt seem to bad. ended up with 1 good synth.

Comment

I need a level 5 clothing. I have a level 4, level 3, 3 fashion cores, 1 good luck charm and enough medallions to purchase a level 1 hat right now.

I am so confused on how to get the level 5 clothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

few choices, you could waste the 3 fashion cores to try and make the lvl 3 piece lvl 4, but the chances arent good. Your best bet would be this:

buy 1 piece of lvl 1 clothing
            use your fashion core on the lvl 1 clothing to get it to lvl 3
            use the now 2 pieces of lvl 3 + a good luck charm to get a lvl 4
            use your current lvl 4 + the lvl 4 you just made and synth with a luck charm for lvl 5.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              few choices, you could waste the 3 fashion cores to try and make the lvl 3 piece lvl 4, but the chances arent good. Your best bet would be this:

buy 1 piece of lvl 1 clothing
              use your fashion core on the lvl 1 clothing to get it to lvl 3
              use the now 2 pieces of lvl 3 + a good luck charm to get a lvl 4
              use your current lvl 4 + the lvl 4 you just made and synth with a luck charm for lvl 5.
              Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I got the piece of clothing to level 4 to match with my current level 4. Now I have to recharge due to needing 4 good luck charms. good grief. Thanks again.

Comment

hey!...

Is it possible to get a lvl 3 clothing with 1x lvl 2 clothing + 1 lvl 1 clothing?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                  I've read every single thread I can on synthesis and it still makes no sense. I thought 3 fashion cores and a level 3 cloth would be a good synthesis not poor and 4 cores would be excellent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41934[/ATTACH]
                  u dont use fashion cores for level 3 clothes. U can try ... with a very poor chance. some people take that risk. If you want level 4 clothes, make another set of level 3 clothes and then synth them with another set of level 3 clothes. 1 good luck charm is required I believe. That is the SAFEST way to synthesize. Anything else you take a chance.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by MagnusE View Post
                    hey!...

Is it possible to get a lvl 3 clothing with 1x lvl 2 clothing + 1 lvl 1 clothing?
                    It is possible, as that is how i got my first level 3 clothing, but it's risky, as the chances are not as high.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I have heard that you can use 1 fashion core to try levelling your clothes, of course low success but nevertheless cheaper than purchasing so many clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by Amktiger View Post
                        I have heard that you can use 1 fashion core to try levelling your clothes, of course low success but nevertheless cheaper than purchasing so many clothes?
                        u can try... some got lucky you lose a core and it may change the look, but happy hunting!
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Is there no clothing for non-cashers?? if so then it is bad.
                          soon i'll put my cash in it, but till now havn't got any clothing or fashion cores or anything i can exchange with such..
                          You should take care of the good players (whether they r cashers or not).
                          i play from 2 A/c: 1. r2- 111 ashcastle :JINA(archer)
                          specifically from : 2. Kabam -europe(4) :VJay(mage)*
                          i' be happy if some positive comes out of it.
                          LOVE ALL <3

Comment

U CAN GET CLOTHING from events.

And fashion cores from spire.

If it takes u too long, then buy them. Level 4 clothing cost me $400 (but I screwed up a little) .

Otherwise, you have to wait and maybe take chances with fashion cores.

Comment

Working...
                            X