This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune cheats

well you may think this another rant about the players cheating in the game but no ...its about how wartunes have cheated me.when i logged in today i noticed that 24 mil of my exp was missing plus 1400 star points so i sent in a ticket ...hahaha i know but i sent it anyway....got the usual ** answer ..clear your cache and all that, which i did but to no avail sent in 4 more tickets ..no answer..then i noticed that 4 of my check in days were missing ..again another ticket but no answer. so i am left with the conclusion that wartunes dont care about me ...or you for that matter... but seem quite content to steal my exp/star points and check ins. they dont even have the courtesy to reply so they must be intent on stealing my stuff i can draw no other conclusion from their attitude...unless its pure incompetence hmmm.

lol, do you check your exp amount, and other things everytime you log out?
    this my first time to heard daily checkin missing
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

You could've leveled your talent. You could've spent the star points.

R2 has no interest in cheating you.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok im gonna ignore you 2 ♥♥♥♥ idiots ..of course i check my stuff ...only a fool doesnt know what he has especially here when wartunes robs your stuff and wont give it back...its been 22 hours now since they stole my exp star points and check ins and all i get from them is clear ur cache and stick to one ticket as it may slow down the process ,,,what a ♥♥♥♥ joke ...any slower and they may as well be dead the ♥♥♥♥ useless creetans.... i swear a bunch of monkeys could do better than this shower of useless ♥♥♥♥
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-25-2013, 10:10 AM. Reason: I wonder if that's why things are so slow for you.

Comment

I agree, i know generally where I am at in exp and what my star points are, of course I'm counting!!!! I'm sorry about your loss and that R2 takes forever to get stuff done. I hope you get your stuff back, but I'm sure they didn't break in to your account late at night and mess with your stuff just for fun. They have bugs and these thing happen, I'm sorry it happened to you. Kitwritten is one of the better mods and will gladly help you any way he possibly can. Please try and have some patience, I'm sure they will fix it.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

well heres an update ...not alone am i missing my star points my exp and my check ins but now i am missing my lvl 9 power boost from guild skills .....are they trying to sabotage my account or what

Comment

Originally posted by maddoglxi View Post
              well heres an update ...not alone am i missing my star points my exp and my check ins but now i am missing my lvl 9 power boost from guild skills .....are they trying to sabotage my account or what
              lol. Either someone is messing with your account OR you just want free stuff >.>
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by maddoglxi View Post
                Please include your ticket number so someone can ask the GMs about this.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well its been 3 days now and still nothing been done ...you want my ticket numbers well here they are..198341 for missing exp and star points....197721 for missing check ins and 200083 for missing guild skills and no mary magdeline i dont want free stuff i only want back what they stole from me

Comment

hey mary, there's always the chance you could have been hacked, considering the statistics of the world today, there is a high probability that there are at least 50,000 hackers per state of the usa alone.

Comment

Remember this game is a great deception.they do not care about us.they only think how else robs us.and it is true.they have deceived me.I sent ticket but they did not respond.lol they do not have technical support.Well done guys.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-30-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Wow, this is some nice necro-ing... Time to put this thread back to sleep.

Ringo, you can make a thread on your issue or PM one of us moderators about your issue and your ticket number.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                        X