Astral block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral block

Allow us to block some astrals per rarity (3 purple, 3 orange, 3 red), so we wont get astrals we cant use.

For example as archer i block Will Destroyer(Crit Destroyer), Pristine Mysticality(MATK) or can be useful to block astrals you alrdy own.

What do you think?

I think it would be ideal to capture astrals only of you class.
    BUT, When certain events like the golden wing one it wants good amount of br so, switching those br boost astrals with the non-boost ones will help you a lot towards some br events.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
    S2 Edena Village
    Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R213909059 View Post
      Allow us to block some astrals per rarity (3 purple, 3 orange, 3 red), so we wont get astrals we cant use.

For example as archer i block Will Destroyer(Crit Destroyer), Pristine Mysticality(MATK) or can be useful to block astrals you alrdy own.

What do you think?
      Just sell them, so you can keep doing astral hunting
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
      X