Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Evil Alpaca?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Alpaca?

So if it wasn't enough, we have a white alpaca, now we are expecting a Evil one?
    Anyone have any info on this?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

I think this is next month event reward

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      I think this is next month event reward
      Well it has pretty good stats, better then Lynx, just wish i could see it, my mounts aren't loading now lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Lets say; expect more re-colors of a few mounts
        Piggy will also have a re-color
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          How boring, id rather different animals and creatures, not the same thing recolored and given out again :/

Comment

they recolored the wildfire steed 2 times, therion 1 time and luxury jaguar two times and now even the alpaca.. yea they might as well re-color everything, recolor archer knight and mage and come out with 3 brand new classes too maybe

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
              they recolored the wildfire steed 2 times, therion 1 time and luxury jaguar two times and now even the alpaca.. yea they might as well re-color everything, recolor archer knight and mage and come out with 3 brand new classes too maybe
              Hm, wonder what those classes might be :O lol

Yeah, well i want something good, not just an edited image. Can't wait for class wars, then i can get the rabbit xD

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                Hm, wonder what those classes might be :O lol
                evil archer, evil knight and evil mage.

Comment

In respect to the kitties: I don't think they recoloured it for the Frost Lynx... The Lynx looks much much better...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

well theres the luxury jaguar, nightshade mount, thunder panther... thats 2 lol. the lynxy is alil more decorated but hm.....

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      In respect to the kitties: I don't think they recoloured it for the Frost Lynx... The Lynx looks much much better...
                      Lynx looks awsome, but i must stay with nightstade - Now im happy becoUse r2 at last fix my kitty armor
                      well theres the luxury jaguar, nightshade mount, thunder panther... thats 2 lol. the lynxy is alil more decorated but hm.....
                      I saw thunder once, jaguar or other cat mount cant stand with him...he looks like pure thunder on cat Body
                      Last edited by miQQQs; 05-24-2013, 02:34 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

evil archer, evil knight and evil mage.
                        Lol yea XD

Comment

my kitty has no armor
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

here can you see how you get it.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....il-Alpaca-Card
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                              Yep the piggy isn't pink anymore it is ore of a darker color like brown.
                              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                              IGN: Mary Magdalene
                              Class: Mage
                              LVL: 44
                              BR: 1194
                              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Working...
                              X