red snipers edge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red snipers edge

ok I have a question anyone that has has the red sniper edge. Anyways notice a very poor critical rate after changing over from the orange snipers edge to the red sniper's edge with the world boss. I notice a huge loss on my critical rate when I upgraded my astral from orange to red. I missing more on critical then I did with orange. I thinking about downgrading from my red back to my orange but then I would be wasting 7000 star points also be throwing away my red astral that I bought as well. But would this change fix my problem with the critical rate. I just want to be able to have my critical rate that I had once before. Before I upgraded to the red astral. Thank you for feedback on this.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

This is No astro problem, r2 nerf archer crit rate on wb...sad but true, i see better crit everywhere but No on wb ... This suks

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      This is No astro problem, r2 nerf archer crit rate on wb...sad but true, i see better crit everywhere but No on wb ... This suks
      I'm finding even with low amounts of crit, i crit almost every turn

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        That's good what are you talking about. It was never suppose to be 100% chance crit at wb like it was. Now it's back to how it was before 1.5 update which is fine as is. Gives everyone else a chance now.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
          I'm finding even with low amounts of crit, i crit almost every turn
          Can you tell how many crit you have? And what skill u use becoUse with arrow strike or ms this is not hard to criting

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'm a knight. Have red sniper's edge lvl 4 & orange determination lvl 5, crit is about 1700 & it's working fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
              I'm a knight. Have red sniper's edge lvl 4 & orange determination lvl 5, crit is about 1700 & it's working fine for me.
              Fine for you is 20% or 80% crit strikes?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

its alright I switched back to will destroyer. I realized I was missing way to much with critical. I was losing more then gaining. Anyways thanks for the information on this.

Comment

I have 4300 crit, and I feel I should be critting a lot more, but Will destroyer is only better than crit if you don't have determination or crit at all O_o Crit wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    I have 4300 crit, and I feel I should be critting a lot more, but Will destroyer is only better than crit if you don't have determination or crit at all O_o Crit wins.
                    This becouse mage dont have % on skills, but if you get 80% rate on comBo rof meteor rof...k.o.
                    I dont belive when i see 45k thunderer from my dear friend blizz on GA...
                    But this is true, mage need 800-1000 more crit for criting like archer with the same crit rate
                    Last edited by miQQQs; 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      So you have 4300 crit and you are mage? but I had both had around 2.5k crit and I still missed on WB alot almost 50% of the time. I didn't know what to do really. But to switch back. But now I feel like I made a mistake in switching. I not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X