Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix the god damn archer's skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    unless the knight had two other buffs on and your ss isn't leveled. Let's say he had suntoria, reverse damage, and shield on.... if you don't have ss fully leveled, you aren't going to take off all three buffs, only two.
    Nope i know how many buffs he has . Not reversed not sunto only single shield . And yes Anata pls make a video if u can. I'd appreciate that . And sry i dont tell u are blind i just want to make sure if it really works with Knight's Shield in GA

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
      Nope i know how many buffs he has . Not reversed not sunto only single shield . And yes Anata pls make a video if u can. I'd appreciate that . And sry i dont tell u are blind i just want to make sure if it really works with Knight's Shield in GA
      Sure, if i have possibility ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

scatter works on agoran shield, apollo shield. did it over and over again in GA so not sure what is the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
          scatter works on agoran shield, apollo shield. did it over and over again in GA so not sure what is the problem here.
          Next... Hmm friend up, maybe you have some bug

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'm a knight and I can tell you from experience that SS works on all of the knight's shields.

Comment

ok, but what about the archer buff? did it remove that?

thats why u need scatter level 3. cuz archer usually has that passive buff when he crits, adds to all team mates. that counts as 1, and if they have sunto thats 2. if knight shield, u wont get it, cuz there are 2 buffs already.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

As was already said, your issue is that scatter removes one buff per rank, and the other team has more than that to remove. The shield can be scattered, my brother does it every day in arena.

But a quick head count.. Archer passive crit buff, suntoria, both shields, 15% reduction from resto, and a ring proc. All 6 of those could theoretically be up at the same time. At most, you will remove 3. That's not even factoring if they get something up from their talents.

Comment

ok since that subject is started.. i play archer lvl63 on 136 server and my scatter works fine but when it comes to blood strike i have some questions there.
                  well a lot of time my blood strike do critic dmg over 7 or 8k critic dmg and only hp i get regained is max 4k and it should be 80% with 10% bonus.
                  in pvp i do 3 or 4k dmg to opp depending on its lvl and gain like 1-2k hp. most of the time it is arround 50-60% and i have all maxed out + talent lvl1 on blood.
                  does anyone else have that problem or is it just me? maybe there is some sort of defense for it witch I'm not aware of. that especially applies when i fight knights.
                  Character:
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: S136 Ironwood

Comment

Bloodthirsty strike is up to the stated percentage, not "always the stated percentage".
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Bloodthirsty strike is up to the stated percentage, not "always the stated percentage".
                      ok i cant enter the game to check on skill description but if it say that way then i missed it. i taught its always that percentage. my bad. tnx for replay
                      Character:
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: S136 Ironwood

Comment

My blody works good, from 10k crit i get 8k hp, from 7k normal 5k... For me this is fine

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          My blody works good, from 10k crit i get 8k hp, from 7k normal 5k... For me this is fine
                          I'm not good with maths, but when i do a 10k crit with it, i also get from 5k-7k health, that is suppose to happen? cause i was always use to getting much less lol
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

7k from 10k is not that bad, blody not always reverse hp on max % but from my exp, 80% of time i get 75-80% hp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

that "no work SS on knight" guy didnt show up anymore.. must licking his balls now such noob

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                                Omg dont know who dont know how to play Anata. Try to debuff Knight's shield in GA and see with your real eyes , Then talk
                                most highlight of all posts in this thread xD

Comment

Working...
                                X