Fix the god damn archer's skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the god damn archer's skills

Archer already weakest class in PVP and the skills are bug too , Bloodthirsty Strike not regen HP like it said . Scatter Shot debuff Mage's Sunto Y not debuff the Knight's Shield in Group Arena ? R2 treat archer like craps better take off the archer already.

From 10k dmg i get 7-8k hp restore - works good
    Today i take down knight shield...
    So what you want?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Bloodthirsty strike is good as it is imo, scatter dispels whatever buff the other person has and archer @ PVP is a machine.

Comment

Anata the Scatter SHot not working when debuff Knight's Shield in Group Arena . I tested hundred of times u try it yourself u will see. It working in Monsters and all the kinds but just not Knight's Shield in GA

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
          Bloodthirsty strike is good as it is imo, scatter dispels whatever buff the other person has and archer @ PVP is a machine.
          True, just not that simple like spaming aoe mage...and knights are not our main target...
          Ppl just dont know how to play i think...good for us, smart archers

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
            Anata the Scatter SHot not working when debuff Knight's Shield in Group Arena . I tested hundred of times u try it yourself u will see. It working in Monsters and all the kinds but just not Knight's Shield in GA
            Then why my ss today take off? Maybe you try ss v1 when knight have other buffs, my ss v3 take off what i want

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Omg dont know who dont know how to play Anata. Try to debuff Knight's shield in GA and see with your real eyes , Then talk

Comment

My SS lv 2? debuff 2 positive buffs and it didn't take off the knight's shield for real .

Comment

Omg dont know who dont know how to play Anata. Try to debuff Knight's shield in GA and see with your real eyes , Then talk
                  Yea i'm blind and dont se take off shield on arena,bg or duel or whenever...
                  You dont must belive me, this is my expirience
                  My SS lv 2? debuff 2 positive buffs and it didn't take off the knight's shield for real .
                  Then idk why my take off

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

okie when u face a knight's use shield in GA and you cast SS if it debuff let me know . See who is right here. To that time dont tell me u were wrong

Comment

okie when u face a knight's use shield in GA and you cast SS if it debuff let me know . See who is right here. To that time dont tell me u were wrong
                      Ok, i try make video next time
                      Like i say, i dont tell you u are wrong - you tell me i'm blind :]

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

unless the knight had two other buffs on and your ss isn't leveled. Let's say he had suntoria, reverse damage, and shield on.... if you don't have ss fully leveled, you aren't going to take off all three buffs, only two.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                          unless the knight had two other buffs on and your ss isn't leveled. Let's say he had suntoria, reverse damage, and shield on.... if you don't have ss fully leveled, you aren't going to take off all three buffs, only two.
                          Sunto, buff -15% from resto, more dmg from archer...and few others

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well my scatter worked just fine in both GA today, so don't see how the skill is broken.
                            Also opposing archers managed to remove shield from my team easy enough.

What you may be missing is that mage has cast healing, knight has cast appolo and then cast shield. That would make 3 buffs, and your SS is only lv2 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              Well my scatter worked just fine in both GA today, so don't see how the skill is broken.
                              Also opposing archers managed to remove shield from my team easy enough.

What you may be missing is that mage has cast healing, knight has cast appolo and then cast shield. That would make 3 buffs, and your SS is only lv2 right?
                              Battle powers from archer passive... Next

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X