X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rage spent a little more

Comment

I spend 11k balans and dont get it,
      One in my server spend 65 balans and got it.

And i know one alredy spend 300.000 last i speak to him and he dosent even got the card yet. But he should still spin to he get it.

Am just hops he get the card before the ends coldown or he has very sad story to tell later to somebody.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
        I see it has 23 hrs on it remaining.

What I want to know is, when 23 hrs have passed will it be gone for good concerning this specific loot or will it reset with new loot?
        Anyone know the answer to this?

Because if the Evil Alpaca can only be got within a 23 hr period using whatever amount of balens frankly sucks.

Or will the next mount for Arena PvP rewards cards ex amount will be the Evil Alpaca?
        This mount have 300 Strengt so its only one things month its now or never, But i guess its coming release to the Market later Piggy is confirmed should turn up under Market. But problie not before next year.
        Character - Taggen
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          This mount have 300 Strengt so its only one things month its now or never, But i guess its coming release to the Market later Piggy is confirmed should turn up under Market. But problie not before next year.
          Mounts should be in the class wars shop, video i saw, has the mounts in there ... Even the BUNNY!!!
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

a total rip off. forcing players to buy unwanted shiit like legend stones, luck stones, wing, lv 1 cloth etc with a fake promise to deliver the evil alpaca, but with insanely low chance. not one person in my server got it yet.. so by all probablity, if i can spend more balens than the entire friggin server, i'd still have a chance to not get the mount. like seriously? truly retarded event.

give us the **'in auction house as we are entitled to it as it is in all other wartune versions and stop making these retarded out-of-the-greed events to milk the players. players all just want to have fun and do decently well in the game while paying resonably. so stop these nonsensical tactics and gimmicks and treat gamers with respect.
            Last edited by shynnblu; 05-26-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Wartune best of the best gamez,,,congrat...D

Comment

So no one on S1 got it at all?

WOW.

That's pretty low R2... even for you guys.

What a PoS company you are running. Congrats on that dubious honor.... I guess.

Tell you what, I am glad I don't work for a company that misleads and flat out robs my own clients.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Was maby 10 people in S100 serie me 5 server included in this server serie got it.

Problie spend $100k totaly in S100 and only 5-10 max some got it.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                  X