Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bugged arena - started today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bugged arena - started today

    I was with my regular group on my alt (we're all 39), and we were facing level 50's and 60's with holy seal.
    This has never happened before, anyone else noticed this?

  • #2
    All arena parties are at random, so yes it is possible to fight 50s but I don't think so much 60s. the 50s could have been major cashers.
    You guys must have a good battle rating to face them
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


    Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

    Comment


    • #3
      arena is by level not br, so they should not have been facing lvl 50+ at 39. I did notice today in arena i got ALOT of low level matches (whole other team was dead after our first turn).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
        All arena parties are at random, so yes it is possible to fight 50s but I don't think so much 60s. the 50s could have been major cashers.
        You guys must have a good battle rating to face them
        Are you freaking stupid? I noticed you started trolling the forum today, so I'll repeat the problem for you.
        This... has... NEVER.... happened... before...
        Arena parties were NOT random, they were always based on levels unless an opponent couldn't be found which is a RARE occasion.
        So anyway, gtfo this post if you don't have anything useful to say, you relentless ignorant troll.

        Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
        arena is by level not br, so they should not have been facing lvl 50+ at 39. I did notice today in arena i got ALOT of low level matches (whole other team was dead after our first turn).
        Thanks for your reply, I've heard this from certain guildies aswell, and I hope they fix it soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not trolling the forums lol.
          Now please we do not need your 12 year old anger here THEY and i repeat THEY ARE at times very random. i had expericene with that. In my guild I was with my group all 45s when we fought my guild master and the other asst. WHICH are both 59s.
          So at times they are REALLY random. Deal with that.
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


          Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
            I'm not trolling the forums lol.
            Now please we do not need your 12 year old anger here THEY and i repeat THEY ARE at times very random. i had expericene with that. In my guild I was with my group all 45s when we fought my guild master and the other asst. WHICH are both 59s.
            So at times they are REALLY random. Deal with that.
            Gosh, you're a retard no doubt, but at least don't contradict yourself. "All arena parties are random"

            As I said, please gtfo this post and shut up.

            I've been playing on this alt for over a month now and have been doing arena on a daily basis and I have NEVER fought level 50's and 60's. I have fought a level 40 group once when there were no opponents and it matched us together after 40 seconds, so again, you're wrong.

            I've had multiple reports already of this issue, so this can be closed and handled so the fail trolls like the one above can't keep spamming.

            Comment


            • #7
              lol. Well that is my experience with higher lvls in GA. I can post freely if i want to and they are not troll post. You have anger issues i understand that no need to take it out on LIKE MOST EVERYONE!
              I've seen your post in the forums and like 3/4 of them are mostly hate. You are not going to get help if you cannot control your anger. Case closed.
              BTW I been playing on this game for 2 ¼ years now. This is another of my alts.
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


              Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                lol. Well that is my experience with higher lvls in GA. I can post freely if i want to and they are not troll post. You have anger issues i understand that no need to take it out on LIKE MOST EVERYONE!
                I've seen your post in the forums and like 3/4 of them are mostly hate. You are not going to get help if you cannot control your anger. Case closed.
                BTW I been playing on this game for 2 ¼ years now. This is another of my alts.
                I'll ignore most of your post, but just to show you for what you are; The game was released in China on November 2011, so it has been 1 year and 6 months since then, so not only are you a retard who contradicts himself, you're also a liar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  I was with my regular group on my alt (we're all 39), and we were facing level 50's and 60's with holy seal.
                  This has never happened before, anyone else noticed this?
                  It's been happening for weeks to Xaichazarai, starting around clvl 25. Tharlyci (clvl 59) didn't start seeing the reverse (absurdly low-level matchups) until the DNS blackout that caused the April 12th and 13th comp packages.

                  That is: it's been going on the past six weeks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                    I'm not trolling the forums lol.
                    Now please we do not need your 12 year old anger here THEY and i repeat THEY ARE at times very random. i had expericene with that. In my guild I was with my group all 45s when we fought my guild master and the other asst. WHICH are both 59s.
                    So at times they are REALLY random. Deal with that.
                    This has actually been tested before by people, the only way to get into a fight outside of your level range is if the timer goes over 20 seconds. At that point it will match you with any other team that is ready. If you wait is under 20 seconds you should get a fight with people within 5 lvl's of the highest player on your team.

                    for me today, my team was 2 lvl 59's and a lvl 60, by rights all of our matches should have been 60-65, unless the timer went over 20 seconds. Most of our matches today started with 10 seconds and they were clearly way lower level, unless people lvl 60+ were just trolling in 35-45 pvp gear.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      This has actually been tested before by people, the only way to get into a fight outside of your level range is if the timer goes over 20 seconds. At that point it will match you with any other team that is ready. If you wait is under 20 seconds you should get a fight with people within 5 lvl's of the highest player on your team.

                      for me today, my team was 2 lvl 59's and a lvl 60, by rights all of our matches should have been 60-65, unless the timer went over 20 seconds. Most of our matches today started with 10 seconds and they were clearly way lower level, unless people lvl 60+ were just trolling in 35-45 pvp gear.
                      Hmm. Thank you for explaining this. I didn't have this problem so yeah..
                      And lol I might put on the 35 set when im 71
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


                      Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                        Hmm. Thank you for explaining this. I didn't have this problem so yeah..
                        And lol I might put on the 35 set when im 71
                        lol i wish i saved my 35 set, i would troll with it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          I'll ignore most of your post, but just to show you for what you are; The game was released in China on November 2011, so it has been 1 year and 6 months since then, so not only are you a retard who contradicts himself, you're also a liar.
                          lol this so proves you did not start on the chinese.
                          The game did NOT start on November 2011.
                          R2's wartune was released earlier in the year of 2011.
                          37wan DID NOT relase there wartune AFTER r2 did. It was eariler than R2.
                          Your the one making yourself a joke with YOUR lies.
                          Obviously you cannot read Chinese, but I can. They did not release the game after R2 did. R2 is the one who GOT the copy from 37wan as that was the first site for WARTUNE. Get your facts straight.
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


                          Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X