Ring & Jewelry Analysis - Tokens & Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring & Jewelry Analysis - Tokens & Time

Hey guys, here I have prepared an interesting analysis on the rings and jewelry from the Crypt shop in the Wartune Catacombs and this can be used to plan your Ring & Jewelry to see which levels you should buy in respect to your abilities of making them into legendary upgrades.

You can see that level 40 Ring & Jewelry is relatively cheap and I still have actually my rings at level 40 while I am now level 68. This is because I focus on the jewels which are now both level 60, but as you can see on the analysis below the level 60 are so expensive that I can not change my level 40 rings just yet (as free player without crypt keys).

The price jump from level 40 to level 50 is manageable. Free players also can handle it, but the jump to level 60 is near impossible for most people. Ring & Jewelry start costing 2000 crypt tokens each and that is only for getting them and in the table below you see they cost another 2400 each for upgrading next to all the other stuff you need.

So I do hope this analysis will help you get the correct Ring & Jewelry for YOU in Wartune to bring you the most success.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5kFyzYtLHGo/UZQApgm_-DI/AAAAAAAAAiA/kbmJnm9-ud0/s1600/Ring+&+Jewelry+Analysis+by+LAVASH+******.png[/IMG]

Wow thanks for the info ^^
    I ♥ you blog btw
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

You forgot to list the 70 ones for people to also compare with.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
        Wow thanks for the info ^^
        I ♥ you blog btw
        Thank you ))

@ Daehawk
        I did not forget, I do not see those items. Maybe people can put the information here.

Comment

Lvl 70 rings and jewels are 2500 tokens ea. however i have not passed lvl 10 necro yet so no idea how much shards are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl70.png
Views:	1
Size:	320.6 KB
ID:	1669549

Comment

As far as I can tell You don't actually have to pass level 10 TN for the shards to be available. My mage has made it to level 10 but not beaten it and they show as purchasable in the crypt shop for 200 tokens each.
            Last edited by FarrelBrown; 05-25-2013, 11:19 PM.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              As far as I can tell You don't actually have to pass level 10 TN for the shards to be available. My mage has made it to level 10 but not beaten it and they show as purchasable in the crypt shop.
              stuck on level 8. so not even that far yet

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                stuck on level 8. so not even that far yet
                Yeah I got stuck for a while as well. PvE gear helped out a LOT since the rage generation got me a few extra Thunderers each fight. That Tauren boss took some plain luck though since he hits randomly between front and back rows.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Yeah I got stuck for a while as well. PvE gear helped out a LOT since the rage generation got me a few extra Thunderers each fight. That Tauren boss took some plain luck though since he hits randomly between front and back rows.
                  yea im gonna finish my lvl 50 leg pve set tomorrow and give it another try, i feel like if i can have enough rage to hit both delphics faster I would get farther but well see.

Comment

very helpful

Comment

Good thread!
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

*sigh* 51 days until level 60 rings, and jewels?
                        Not to mention i am going for Cata horse first, thank you for letting us know the time frame that it will take!
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	forhelp.png
Views:	1
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	1669550

(200 x 20) x 2:P
                          And you dont NEED to beat lvl 10 necro; reaching the 10th floor is enough.
                          (I couldnt beat it. DAMN YOU EYE)
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]42191[/ATTACH]

(200 x 20) x 2:P
                            And you dont NEED to beat lvl 10 necro; reaching the 10th floor is enough.
                            (I couldnt beat it. DAMN YOU EYE)
                            omfg... 13k crypt tokens.... can i have some

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              omfg... 13k crypt tokens.... can i have some
                              @@ i somehow knew someone is going to point it out..
                              and I guess so ^^;; #shares
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                              X