the Auction House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Auction House

just saw this from another wartune hosted by another company...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ah5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	1736308

Name:	ah1.jpg
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1736309

Name:	ah2.jpg
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1736310

Name:	ah3.jpg
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	1736311

Name:	ah4.jpg
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	1736312

i bet this thread will get removed soon.. and this is not a new topic. everyone knows r2 doesn't want us to have the auction house because it would affect their income. so guys keep paying for an incomplete game.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
      i bet this thread will get removed soon.. and this is not a new topic. everyone knows r2 doesn't want us to have the auction house because it would affect their income. so guys keep paying for an incomplete game.
      not necessarily. since you only deal with balen here. people will be forced to buy balens to buy items in the market.
      also if you can gift vip. then then rich people can spend their money more to give to their friends or guildmates . haha

Comment

Dude i would pay that much for 6 months of VIP thats Cheap lol

Comment

Originally posted by nbichigo View Post
          not necessarily. since you only deal with balen here. people will be forced to buy balens to buy items in the market.
          also if you can gift vip. then then rich people can spend their money more to give to their friends or guildmates . haha
          ya i know not necessarily.. but that's r2 's greedy mentality.

Comment

i bet this is the "coming soon"(building) b/n ArenaDom and Town Hall

Comment

Think if you look carefully you can see pretty well that auction hall is in the same building as mystery shop...

Comment

yup its basically the same building (market), but when you click it there will be two choices, you can enter either mystery shop or auction house

Comment

what company hosts this one?

Comment

Whana know same, would gladly go play there than stay in this stinken hole

Comment

Originally posted by nbichigo View Post
                      You buy in balens but you are able to sell things for a gold fee. This is meant for non cashers to get balens from cashers.

Comment

what server that guys?
                        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

it could be "********".. their "recharge" button says "top up" as far as i know.

Comment

Yeah its ******** just check it was curious

Comment

********? :O same as wartune? and as far as I found on google hosted by R2 aswell?

Comment

Working...
                              X