Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothing for vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing for vouchers

title says it all.

but i say this because not all players but the Balens (like my self i am a F2P) there for if you would make the clothing and wings also able yo be bought using vouchers. even at 300% more as it would be 1 Balen for every 3 vouchers. 1:3 ratio.

wings cost 1995. which is 20 bucks. (2000 balens) if you make them for vouchers as i am proposing it would be 5985 vouchers. and the normal clothing items which cost 395 balens make them 1185 Vouchers. which would make it a little easier for Free to play, players.

and for the Kids that play this and want the items and cant get their parents to buy them or have not way of buying them. it makes the game a little more diverse. and you can also make a new alc. for vouchers. 50. for ??? depending of the players level with the same formula as the others...

this is only a Idea. numbers and such are subject to change if this does go to the dev. team...

comments are always welcomed
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Originally posted by R2965086 View Post
    title says it all.

but i say this because not all players but the Balens (like my self i am a F2P) there for if you would make the clothing and wings also able yo be bought using vouchers. even at 300% more as it would be 1 Balen for every 3 vouchers. 1:3 ratio.

wings cost 1995. which is 20 bucks. (2000 balens) if you make them for vouchers as i am proposing it would be 5985 vouchers. and the normal clothing items which cost 395 balens make them 1185 Vouchers. which would make it a little easier for Free to play, players.

and for the Kids that play this and want the items and cant get their parents to buy them or have not way of buying them. it makes the game a little more diverse. and you can also make a new alc. for vouchers. 50. for ??? depending of the players level with the same formula as the others...

this is only a Idea. numbers and such are subject to change if this does go to the dev. team...

Vouchers are too easy to get, they wouldn't put clothes, and wings at such low levels of vouchers. :/
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

How are they going to make money then.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you want the gear then pony up the money just like everyone else. Unfair? Cheating? Nope, it is how the game is designed and played.

Comment

And again you can get free balens do some offers save and get what you want wings/cloths.With that suggestion i have 11k vauchers i could get few pairs of wings they are easy to get.

Comment

Why not have them for vouchers, it makes sense on all levels.

If your a free player, then you get some items that will actually help you achieve a little more in this game.
            If your a balener, then you can still get the same items, but use them as upgrades for whatever you have already bought.

The difference will remain the same between the free player and the $$$ player, so I say why not!

About time that the gap is somehow closed between the f2p and p2p. The ability to overcome months of hard work and grinding by just spending $$$$ is ludicrous. Every new introduction in this game now increases the gap, and very soon even the p2p will be complaining about how much they have to spend to keep up with the other p2p.

So yes go ahead and say it's never gona happen, that is most likely true as we know how R2 run this game.
            The idea behind the OP was in fact very reasonable, but that won't matter to those who use $$$$ to get ahead - at least till their $$$ see them falling behind those that spend even more.

Comment

good ideal for non-balenors.. fair enough.. but this game needs cashier to stay alive. i believe they have some events for free clothing so it's fair for non-balenors..

this is a fair world. if you wanna be strong and stat strong, you need to pay. this is also the only ways the game provider can do to stay alive and provide more for the games.. for now.. this world nothing comes free. : )

cheers ^^
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

actually this thread is exactly the reason why F2P games like this one, will never make it. People will always try to out-do you in anything. If the game allows it, only money players will play. The free to play - gamers like most people in the world - will just give up. So then essentially, you only have a game for the spenders or WHALES, as i like to call them. If it is not balanced for actual free gamers, the game dies and thus they( The DEVS and producers of the game) make no money. case closed

Comment

Originally posted by R2965086 View Post
                  title says it all.

YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW...to Chinese are to blame >.> They decide whether or not we get this stuff or not >.> Use translator and go forums in Chinese >.>
                  ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                  IGN: Mary Magdalene
                  Class: Mage
                  LVL: 44
                  BR: 1194
                  Full level 40 epic set

Comment

They will make money ) for every 1 who quits 5 comes over ...

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                      And again you can get free balens do some offers save and get what you want wings/cloths.
                      On Kabam servers, there are no free balens...
                      Character Name: Piman
                      Server: Kabam S15
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 55 Finally
                      Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

bumpsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                          On Kabam servers, there are no free balens...
                          Then im sorry for Kabam players.

Comment

even IF they make them buyable with vouchers, it should be 10x the price if you're paying with vouchers, i get 1.2k vouchers in 4 days just from ancient tree alone so thats ridiculous.

Comment

Don't wasted your time on making a thread like this. There tons of thread suggestion about this problems and R2game will not listen you, because they can't make money out of Voucher. If they care about players's feeling then they already make Voucher for clothing. Not wait until now for any reason.
                              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X