Leadership Ability.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadership Ability.

I thought of this attribute especially designed for our characters. Maybe one time you thought: "hell, but the Academy doesn't help me much sometimes", and you wanted your troops to be better, without the Daru endlessly used for upgrades. This ability is simple: at a certain level of leadership, YOU choose what attribute of your troops should be influenced - e.g. leadership level 3 -> PATK/MATK for troops increased by 3% and so on. You'll probably ask me: what if leadership is at level 20? Yes, it affects attributes with 20%. I suggest that leadership can be upgraded, based on gold/vouchers. And it shall be available from level 10 of your character.

I hope I'll hear your opinions soon. Thank you.
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

You looked like you just started playing this game and posting on this forum.
    I'm not sure if you're serious about your suggestion or you're just putting forth for discussion.

If this feature is not in Chinese Wartune, it'll never be added here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

It's not I'm just started. I'm not such a noob, I have my own background as a typical forumist, and as long as this forum is called Suggestions - it means we can come up with ideas. And if at one time it shall be added for the original Wartune, I have no doubt it will be implemented here as well. And yes, I want to see the users reaction to such a suggestion that can prove a bit more original than others + it's a serious topic - I didn't opened it just for fun. To me, it would be interesting to see such a thing - I've tried to stick to the ''medieval-fantasy'' type of this game. Thanks!
      Last edited by leonidasRO; 05-26-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
        It's not I'm just started. I'm not such a noob, I have my own background as a typical forumist, and as long as this forum is called Suggestions - it means we can come up with ideas. And if at one time it shall be added for the original Wartune, I have no doubt it will be implemented here as well. And yes, I want to see the users reaction to such a suggestion that can prove a bit more original than others + it's a serious topic - I didn't opened it just for fun. To me, it would be interesting to see such a thing - I've tried to stick to the ''medieval-fantasy'' type of this game. Thanks!
        when you will see tanks im sure gonna take back what you said about the medieval thingy

and your suggestion will be impossible to be implemented xD like condor said.. not in chns WT, not..never here..

Comment

I'm pretty disagreeing that part of tanks in Wartune, but hey, if I knew Chinese, i would've made a beeline for this suggestion. Anyway, I just want to see your opinion, no matter if it makes in the game or not. It's meant to be an idea. Maybe one day it will be reviewed.

Comment

It might be a good idea if the stats scale lower. If Templars get 70% Pdef boost, Knights (and probably Archers) are screwed.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              It might be a good idea if the stats scale lower. If Templars get 70% Pdef boost, Knights (and probably Archers) are screwed.
              Yes I've been thinking I might be far fetched with the stats, anyway...if you think you can improve it, you're free to put up your theories. But please, argument your theories, I don't want to see posts in a serious thread that don't have an essence. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
                Yes I've been thinking I might be far fetched with the stats, anyway...if you think you can improve it, you're free to put up your theories. But please, argument your theories, I don't want to see posts in a serious thread that don't have an essence. Thanks.
                How is my opinion not serious? And while there are others, stating facts about how suggestions related to game mechanics work without providing their input on what can be changed on the thread at hand, I'm the one getting the "You're not serious!"? I just don't understand people and their views on things.

Anyway, even though I can see how three classes can receive benefits from troops stats increment, I don't really think it matters much later in game. More on the actual options and such about Leadership, it would have to be an upgrade completely different from Academy's upgrades. And I just don't see how R2Games can receive permission for that. From my experience with games originated from China, Wartune's game mechanic is pretty much complete at this point, the rest are new contents and such that might be added through upcoming patches.
                Last edited by DeathRiver; 05-27-2013, 09:55 AM. Reason: Spelling check
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This sounds like a talent tree(in a sense) for troops very interesting. an academy boost ... License agreements would prevent anything not in the original chinese construct but i do enjoy that suggestion, if nothing else, to contemplate. Have fun in game ^^
                  Fate Server 12
                  I choose my Fate

Comment

Working...
                  X