Troop Enlightenment @ Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Enlightenment @ Mage

Good day everyone. I'm a #63 Mage on S133, and have just upgraded my Templars to #63 aswell.
    I now have lots of time to spend Daru on Troops Enlightenment, since I'll be upgrading my Holy Seal for a while...
    The question is: what Enlightenment must I be searching/using?

Since you have templars go for hp IMO good luck.

Comment

mattack ofcourse lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
        mattack ofcourse lol
        Funny you should mention this but there is currently a bug in the game that causes Matk Enlightenment to give you a % of the Templars Patk as Matk. So laugh all you want but that IS the enlightenment to get. Of course the second best is Pdef if your gems and Guild skills aren't that great it's nice to have a decent boost to your Pdef as a mage.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Funny you should mention this but there is currently a bug in the game that causes Matk Enlightenment to give you a % of the Templars Patk as Matk. So laugh all you want but that IS the enlightenment to get. Of course the second best is Pdef if your gems and Guild skills aren't that great it's nice to have a decent boost to your Pdef as a mage.
          I dont think it is a bug... i think it is meant to be there... without it enlighten is way worse (of course pdef is nice, but atk>rest)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            I dont think it is a bug... i think it is meant to be there... without it enlighten is way worse (of course pdef is nice, but atk>rest)
            If it's not a bug then it's a typo since it says "increase your Matk by x% of troops Matk." Either way I agree it makes enlightenment worth the trouble and Daru cost. Also if it IS a bug I don't think there is any intention to "fix" it. Bottom line is atk>def>HP.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              This is a bug, becouse you should only ablet to gain skills some have the troops stats.

MATK should only be ablet to show up in the troops some has MATK status not PATK.

But if its will be fixit is another thing we need to think about becouse them dosent make many bug fix in this game.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                This is a bug, becouse you should only ablet to gain skills some have the troops stats.

MATK should only be ablet to show up in the troops some has MATK status not PATK.

But if its will be fixit is another thing we need to think about becouse them dosent make many bug fix in this game.
                Keep in mind the game was pretty poorly translated from Chinese and there are typo's everywhere. Should read "Increase your MATK by X% of Troop's ATK."

Then again, you could be right and maybe it is a bug. If so, I do hope they leave it in.
                Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                X