Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Pot

Use the thread to tell ppl how much balens have you spend and for that what have you got so far.This way ppl who hasnt done it so far and are wondering will have idea about for how much you`ll get what you want.I`ll do it in the morning and will tell you results meanwhile share your results.Thanks in advance

Seems expensive.. Not much details on this.. tryed it 3 times and got a few legendary stones, 2 L50 and 1 L60. saw a bunch of people got roses too but thats about it. Not sure if this is worth it if there is no sure price to get the mount.. you could spend hundreds and just get junk.. Not for me thanks

Comment

3250 - Level 2 gems and other **** stuff.

Comment

http://imageshack.us/f/819/magicpot.png/ this is with 2000 balen also guildies got 2times 999roses few times level 4 gems few fashion cores and that`s it for now.Will upload further info if i have.
        For 6500 100times guildie got 1vampiric fury 2x999 roses 4xfashion core some gems and more stuff but so far no mount has been droped and in server for about 30min i think ppl spend in total atleast 30k+ balens.Good luck to all of you who will do it
        Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 05-26-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

5 attempts. 2 lv5 endurance pots and 3 Lv50 legend stones.

Best bit is I can' even use lv50 legend stones, as all my gear is 60pve and 70, so really happy with spending balens on things that are of no use LOL

And where are the magic hammers that it says you can consume?? Or is it that r2's magic hammers are just balens LMAO
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-26-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

1 guy here in s28 spent 10 times and got Evil )

Comment

^Guess its all about luck in the small odds

Comment

pffff balens

Comment

I spent 1 pot and got evil alpaca (not really I'm a PR guy for R2 to get u clowns to spend more money for no results)

Comment

but why this game is so expencive? last mount was for 50k, this one atleast 20k-30k i beleave
                    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

This mount is anywhere between 65 cents and infinite amounts of money, it's all about luck.

Comment

spent over 6k balens got 1 fashion core, many spirit covenants (about 15), some double honor and exp scroll. rest is pretty much useless. some people bought much more and got 999 roses many times but no mount yet. huge rip off imo

Comment

did u guys notice the timer?
                          what's that means? after timer ends magic pot gone?
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

^Omnimad my guess will be yes after that time it ends.So far the worst drop has wings and alpaca ofc havent saw them drop in server

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              did u guys notice the timer?
                              what's that means? after timer ends magic pot gone?
                              I am not 100% sure, but I think this is a weekly event because when I was on the chinese version I saw it a few times, but not always.

Comment

Working...
                              X