No announcement yet.

Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent about 6500 and i got vampiric fury lvl 4 gem pack and some roses. :/
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

this oen cost more then 30k:P i spent 300$ my fried 270$ and no sign of alpaca...pisssed off to say the least
      PS: what is the number below the magic pot saying current magic pot 0...?after 300$ this number havent chnaged
      Last edited by R22958483; 05-26-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

^Feel sorry for you 300$ and no alpaca well thats harsh what did you get for that much

Comment

1 guy here got it for 1300 balens ..... thats are 20 spins

Comment

4k + balens and all useless stuffs.. best i got was just spirit covs..
            another fast rip off to make us spend

Comment

I was about to complain about how every single time there's an event, only cashers could enjoy them.
              After reading the past couple of posts, I take that back 100%.

They could at least show the entire list of possible rewards.
              Character Name: Piman
              Server: Kabam S15
              Class: Mage
              Level: 55 Finally
              Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Ofc they will show only the best stuff so you think god so much things to get better empty my card xD

Comment

130 balens got wings and L60 stones S107

Comment

^Impresive gratz weed thats what i call good rolls :P

Comment

Bottom line it comes down to luck. I spent about 11k Balens and got the mount, 3 bundles of roses, 20+ level 60 leg stones, 10+ level 5 End/Def pots, 20 or so 1-5 gem packs, around 60 Soul crystals, 40+ training whips, 10 crypt keys, 20 double exp scrolls and around 15 double honor scrolls along with some other randomness. If your luck stinks (you never get good astrals or good stuff from Guild Blessing) then you may want to steer clear of this event. Otherwise it's no worse than rolling at the Craps table in Vegas.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Ok, so this is for mid to heavy cashers again. I think I'll pass, I'll just wait for the next mount that will come from the cross server rewards, because they say there will be next to Nightshade.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                          Ok, so this is for mid to heavy cashers again. I think I'll pass, I'll just wait for the next mount that will come from the cross server rewards, because they say there will be next to Nightshade.
                          There will be more after Nightshade. Also in one of the later patches there will be an addition to the Mystery Shop that will allow you to spend cross-server points on items (don't know what items exactly but I would assume runes and other PvP related items).
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Thats interesting to spend the cross server points on items that wont be bad at all

Comment

65 balens spent, received 1 Lv 2 exp scroll. Not worth it,to me, to spend all my hard earned balens for exp scroll
                              Ayleth
                              S257
                              Invincible Guild
                              Archer

Comment

has anyone else read the description in the magic pot where it says it can be opened with magic hammers, does anyone have a clue how to get the magic hammers ????

Comment

Working...
                                X