Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madbrats View Post
    65 balens spent, received 1 Lv 2 exp scroll. Not worth it,to me, to spend all my hard earned balens for exp scroll
    And if you had won the mount or even a set of wings with that same 65 Balens what would you be saying? Also considering that same lvl 2 exp scroll costs 75 Balens in the Shop you actually just saved 10 of your "hard earned Balens" by using the Magic pot. This event is in essence a "gambling" event. Of course unlike normal gambling you have a 100% chance of winning something.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

this game is getting ridiculous....

players are wasting their money on stupid events like this

you could buy a whole gaming system for $200-300 like xbox with kinnect etc

you bould buy a computer for $400-700. a computer that you can use for work, gaming, play, videos, internet, communication etc

you could buy a underworld steed for $300- which is basically a graphic and a couple kilobytes of data.

There are players spending $1-4,000 and they don't even realize it. All the spirit covenents, VIP, recharges etc ad up and you end up spending hundreds in a week its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
        this game is getting ridiculous....

players are wasting their money on stupid events like this

you could buy a whole gaming system for $200-300 like xbox with kinnect etc

you bould buy a computer for $400-700. a computer that you can use for work, gaming, play, videos, internet, communication etc

you could buy a underworld steed for $300- which is basically a graphic and a couple kilobytes of data.

There are players spending $1-4,000 and they don't even realize it. All the spirit covenents, VIP, recharges etc ad up and you end up spending hundreds in a week its ridiculous
        Hmm. Now I have something to say to that...
        People already have a working computer to play and spend on here.
        There are people out there WHO spend ridiculous AMOUNT of MONEY on their xbox and other systems too on all the DLC, games and much much more. So it is the same as this site.
        So the amount of stuff people spend on other game systems are RIDICULOUS too. This is something a lot of people enjoy. So ridiculous is just an opinion.
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

24k balens spend, only ****.
          A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Im glad that i stoped at 2k ^_^

Comment

At the end the event was good for me i`ve pressed not to ask when using balens before in the pot and now i clicked 1time did it cuz i thought event was over and bam 999 roses so in total for 2k and 65 balen something with value of 10k so im pretty much happy i`ll build friendliness with it so it helped alot

Comment

I got the 1k roses on first click lols
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ffive View Post
                  but why this game is so expencive? last mount was for 50k, this one atleast 20k-30k i beleave
                  its expensive because ppl spend so r2 makes them spend. more and more until are willing to pay why should r2 stop non cashers are like entertainers for the payers to make them feel superior
                  i wish r2 manager dies of rabies

Comment

Welcome to the new and improved balen driven VIP wheel for VIP and non VIP users!

0 balens spent
                    0 items received

So far I'm happy with that.

Comment

Good for you. Way to show them.

Comment

Working...
                      X