Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

Battlegrounds should have the same setup as the arena, you should be fighting against people near your own level. This up to 9 level difference makes it almost impossible to do any damage to your opponent.

I know people are going to say "just **** and quit your crying" but I will say that it is not much fun and a waste of time when a level 59 with no life spawn camps.

Yes, let's return to the time of 40 levels difference!

And Arena doesn't match you with only people near your level by the way, if the rooms are full or whatever set up they give you, some higher level people are going to be put into your BG.
    Last edited by DeathRiver; 05-27-2013, 01:38 AM.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

as if it makes a big difference in terms of level.. stats gained from leveling up is garbage. you wont even notice i change lol

its all on build, class, gems, gears, talent lvl.. level got nothing to do with it(maybe a little,,tiny itsy bitsy little )

Comment

No, as much as it sucks to be spawn camp this is the most fair way you can do it. Stop the crying and deal with it or just dont do BG anymore. Once you reach the half way point most of thet ime your are good to go. Just build up your BR and you be fine.

Comment

If you lvl up 49-50 with 20k br - this is only your fould you are meat...
          Soo many times ppl say dont lvlup that fast, but guys like you dont lisning us, think high lvl=power,
          Good for us, we can farm exp on you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

the battle grounds are made with a logic of the player attacking others difference less the 10 level as same as the plunder in the wilds if you have a problem with bg then you should have problem with the plunder option in the wilds.
            well in arena of the 3 member team the highest and lowest lvl u are going to fight depends on the lvl of your team mates lvl not only you
            if your team has 3 player lvl 80 50 and 20 you can fight anyone with the range of 20-80 lvl doesnt matter if the opposing team is full of lvl80

Comment

Originally posted by R212460843 View Post
              Battlegrounds should have the same setup as the arena, you should be fighting against people near your own level. This up to 9 level difference makes it almost impossible to do any damage to your opponent.

I know people are going to say "just **** and quit your crying" but I will say that it is not much fun and a waste of time when a level 59 with no life spawn camps.

but in the end when you reach..lvl 59 you really like to bully people right ^^

ch4rlie
              mage
              lvl 68
              server 118

Comment

Working...
              X