[Promotion] Legendary stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Legendary stones

I got the idea while ago why not to make sale for legendary stones similar to the previous crystaloid pack.
    Level 40,50 and 60 stones so you can get large variety of ppl with different levels lets say 5 per pack and up to 10packs per day for 2 days.What do you think about it in smaller amounts so its not so op price and amount cant be figure it out by staff.Any way that was my idea there always will be ppl to whine and to be unsatisfied witch is normal different ppl with differents tastes and ideas for game .Share you thoughts

No No and no, you want legend set - farm nm mp's, collect keys for summoner run.
    This is only thing what keep cashers and other ppl on not that much diference for making legend set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well casher can get stones from mystery shop upon reseting even sometimes i see without resets also in pot stones drops too got 5 from last night but my point is that this promotion wont be that different from mystery shop and pot .Thanks for comment i apreciate everyone`s opinion.

Comment

So if you want spend cash - buy on ms :]

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          No No and no, you want legend set - farm nm mp's, collect keys for summoner run.
          This is only thing what keep cashers and other ppl on not that much diference for making legend set

Stop crying over cashers. Let cashers buy w/e they want. Let R2 do w/e they want to do. If r2 decides to releases packs like this then don't cry. Deal with it and let cashers buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Stop crying over cashers. Let cashers buy w/e they want. Let R2 do w/e they want to do. If r2 decides to releases packs like this then don't cry. Deal with it and let cashers buy them.
            Who cry? Me? If r2 make promotion like this, i buy leg stones becouse i can spend cash . Problem is not in cashing, problem is you want everything to buy... Game is not shop, if we can buy all stufs, we can delate mpds, save only wb and pvp. At the end pay for login.
            Again, this is not aBout who can cash and who cant. This aBout we want play or we want go for shop option.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lol is game will be way off too unfair if R2game sell legen stones. Casher now get all bonus with legen set. Non-casher got 0% chance to win.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
              X