Gold Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Bank

I know the vault exists, but what about a way to store the gold earned...perhaps for a 10% fee for it, and other methods of earning gold besides taking over mines. Other options of making gold could be as simple as a wartune stock market purchase shares in copper, or in the spire event, or things of that nature. The market would fluctuate and players could buy and sell shares like they would for any stocks. Option number 2 would be to buy new types of buildings (that could be decorations) with gold that would earn the player x amount additional per hour in gold.

Just a thought.
    Fate Server 12
    I choose my Fate

That would be nice since gold is never enough for everyone there`s aways something to do with it.That think in guild quarry it may be something of this sort.But that with decorations hell no dont wanna start looking farmvile alike decorations and **.

Comment

The gold bank I can understand, but all the other stuff is pointless.

Why not just increase the amount of gold from the existing sources. If I wanted to "play" the stock market, then I would not do it in wartune. Adding in a load of other "options" would just take away from the original game-play.

Comment

They are options. Im trying to think of something that would benefit even the smaller players. The luck is what changes the fate for even the smallest player. Of course the ideas i had are optional for any player. Increasing the amount of gold from an existing source doesn't do anything other than increase the price of everything else... it doesn't give the player the option to buy more to increase gold revenue, it only negatively impacts the current economic system we already have. Anyway the idea is not to make things easier it is to give more options ^^
        Fate Server 12
        I choose my Fate

Comment

Working...
        X