Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rune synthesize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune synthesize

I have a suggestion for the game, Im lvl 60 and when I do my blitzing I get alot of lvl 1-3 runes that really dont make much of an impact on me at this level and havn't for a while. What about adding an option to synthesize the lower level runes for higher level ones? Like you can with the crystaloids, luck stones, and gems. I think it would really be a nice touch and we all know how precious those rage runes are and having a lvl 1-2 isnt all that great when your this high in lvl. It would keep the inventory down because my bag is FULL of runes in every level and I won't sell them because they are valuable, but having 2 lvl 5 rage runes and 6 lvl 1 rage runes, when I go into a battle or MP, I tend to go for the higher level one because the cooldown time between rune useage makes me want to use the higher ones to obtain the larger amt of rage.
    Yes
    63.64%
    No
    18.18%
    I dont care
    18.18%

Keep runes, runes system comming and from my info you can spend runes for upgrade this system ones

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Nice idea! +1
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

You will hate your idea once 1.6 patch comes. Keep them, then feed them to rune skills.

Comment

Working...
        X