WB astrals for mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB astrals for mage?

Hey guys what mage WB astrals do yall use? (and what lvl are you)

I use sniper lvl 4, determ lvl 3, ruthless lvl 2

I'm lvl 64 mage

Also should I upgrade them or add in Charm astral?

just upgrade the sniper and determination at lvl 5-6 and use lv 5 pots

Comment

charm only affect troops hp i think. try also to change socket gems to critical if u have only defense on them
      Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Sniper + determination 5/6lvl + 8 x crit gem 4/5v. Dont use floting dmg astro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hey Anata how come so many say to use floating damage yet I also hearsome say not to? Is it just + - equal amounts or does it give something special when combined with determ/ sniper?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
            Hey Anata how come so many say to use floating damage yet I also hearsome say not to? Is it just + - equal amounts or does it give something special when combined with determ/ sniper?
            Floting astro, let's say orange v3 give 21%. This mean your base dmg changing from 90-110% to 70-130%. This can be good if you get lucky, but from my exp most of the time you make lower dmg & in the end you get less gold and daru from wb.
            Thats why i dont use this astro, but if you want to try - your choice. For wb you need only atak,mdef crit and determination astrals + 8x crit gem. You can rafine stats for crit, but if you use wd bulid for pvp this is bad idea and just stay with astro and gems

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
            X