Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Arena Fight time schedule(GM MUST READ)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Arena Fight time schedule(GM MUST READ)

i just want to suggest about arena fight schedule,, because its too late here in our country when the arena fight is started in 1200H to 1400H its already 12pm here and what for if the next schedule is 1800H i just want to suggest to change the schedule of 1800 hour into diff time maybe 12hours difference,, hope u understand what i suggesting

simple solution.. play on a server that has no conflict on your schedule.

Comment

What you are suggesting is to change the Arena to suit yourself. What about the players that picked this server as it's the correct time zone? How do you think they would take this change?

As ShikkihS stated, pick a server that suits the times you can play.

Comment

im not saying that change all the schedule i meant to say is 1800H - 2000H only, if didn't wrong there is 2 type of schedule right?? 1200H - 1400H and also 1800H - 2000H, but still im not the only 1 who benefit this kind of sched.. this server is world wide

Comment

UM, they have like a bazillion gbs now, can they break up group arena into 4 blocks as well? I wouldn't mind one an hour earlier for the first one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by veteransoldier View Post
            UM, they have like a bazillion gbs now, can they break up group arena into 4 blocks as well? I wouldn't mind one an hour earlier for the first one myself.

agreed, i think so too
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by canete13deo View Post
              im not saying that change all the schedule i meant to say is 1800H - 2000H only, if didn't wrong there is 2 type of schedule right?? 1200H - 1400H and also 1800H - 2000H, but still im not the only 1 who benefit this kind of sched.. this server is world wide
              Where would you suggest they move it too. There are no free time slots available, GB starts at 20.00 straight after the current arena. Then there is a BG, followed by the WB, followed by the final BG at 23.00.
              The arena is not world wide as you claim, however it is time zone based. All GMT servers will have arena at the same time, same with oceanic and the other time zones.

Also most Guilds will try and schedule the Tree of ancients and the Divine alter between the start of the arena and the last World boss.
              Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veteransoldier View Post
                Moving the first one to 11.00 would conflict with the WB

I am also presuming that by GB you in fact meant BG. The time for the GB is 20.00 and happens 3 times per week at that time only.
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X