Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floating Astral increase income from WB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Im happy, if you have good fealings with this astro but good luck if you use it always under 60 as mage or knight or under 70 as archer...
    For me, 59 archer this astro is option only on wb. Like i say - im happy you have profits from float astro...but dont tell me what i dont know about this astro works
    Cya and have fun
    You dont know how this astro works....you dont work for r2 and dont know a developer, you dont know the exact formula for when the astral is calculated...clearly you dont understand how much of a difference that makes....

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
      You dont know how this astro works....you dont work for r2 and dont know a developer, you dont know the exact formula for when the astral is calculated...clearly you dont understand how much of a difference that makes....
      Yeah idk Nothing, i just test many times this astro,many times ask r2 for answer. And i dont know what game i play...
      What now?
      You have something to say? No? Then shut yous mouth and learn game.
      If all dmg depends of basic dmg 90-110% and floating astro change this dmg...so you think what? This is 1st of all rules of this game and you say this is wrong...good luck but i dont have time for you if you need other answers...this is what this game works.
      Cya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Yeah idk Nothing, i just test many times this astro,many times ask r2 for answer. And i dont know what game i play...
        What now?
        You have something to say? No? Then shut yous mouth and learn game.
        If all dmg depends of basic dmg 90-110% and floating astro change this dmg...so you think what? This is 1st of all rules of this game and you say this is wrong...good luck but i dont have time for you if you need other answers...this is what this game works.
        Cya
        You are clearly not understanding what I am saying, I never said that it was wrong, I said YOUR calculation for this astral IS NOT 100% accurate....just stop....this is silly, I have tried to talk to you but we are having a serious language barrier, its pointless to continue...

Comment

So... where's R2 when we need it?

Comment

Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
            You are clearly not understanding what I am saying, I never said that it was wrong, I said YOUR calculation for this astral IS NOT 100% accurate....just stop....this is silly, I have tried to talk to you but we are having a serious language barrier, its pointless to continue...
            I know my language is not perfect, but i think i can say what i want and ppl understand that. So on more time, you say you dont know for sure how this astro works but my knowlage is wrong... Great. Maybe ask r2,like me and stop telling me where i'm wrongcya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Can some mod reply to this thread? There is too much missunderstanding and the official statements are very confusing aswell. We need to know if its worth to invest money in it or not. I've leveled it several times and than put it in another astral, now i have level 1 again and im again tempted to do more testing with it but would make my decision a lot easier if i had a statement from a mod how REALLY this astral works.

Comment

Working...
              X