No announcement yet.

Add Option/Punishment for Farm Thiefs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Option/Punishment for Farm Thiefs.

Like seriously add an option so that your friends can't steal from your farm, or a punishment system to the game.

Constantly having to remove peeps off my list who keep stealing crops constantly and its annoying makes me not want to add others to my list at all for this reason they simply add to steal farm nothing more.

While there are those who don't there needs to be a way to stop this.

You gave yourself the solution, have no "Friends" then.
    This is how the farm works, you need to find a way to deal with it. You will be short on gold, daru or kyanite, and will need to get it from a friends farm, cause you can't wait.

I used to think the way you do now, but i got use to it, and i help myself to others farms, cause they do the same thing to me. Just gotta deal with it..
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I agree with Death3kid

I bet you don't complain when those same friends are weeding and killing bugs, not to mention charging your tree.

I would also suggest that you use the search function as this topic was widely discussed during the ancient seeds event, and you are bringing nothing new to the topic at all.
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-28-2013, 06:36 AM.

Comment

It's not about having "no friends", it's about that stealing doesn't profit to anyone. Keep calm, just remove those stealers, there are plenty people who will still help you with your tree and farm without any harm. At higher lvls the income from stealing will become insignificant anyway, well except for event crops.

Comment

Even those who take from other players crops is a small % compare to what u get..Most players do not care if u take from their crops or they take from you.. Hell if u have a full list of friends ( 16 pages) and help revive,weed,debug, and even take some of the crop you more then make up for the small % players take from u. Guess u could call it a tax for having pplz tend to your garden if u r not there to claim it as soon as its done.

Comment

the farm is balanced tho im more then happy to share my farm with my friends and i know most feel the same way event crops r different and the takes from sharing are the same as if your growing i am vip and have over 240 friends that all share event crops was different most of us agreed not to take them thu respect i gave my event crops to friends as i was away for half of that event so was happy to help them get the mount.

Comment

I still say there needs to be a crime system put in place the way this game works is social interaction however having to right click and blacklist multiple players across three different characters because they add me just to leech farm is annoying.

Benefit both those who care and those who don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by KatnissX View Post
                I still say there needs to be a crime system put in place the way this game works is social interaction however having to right click and blacklist multiple players across three different characters because they add me just to leech farm is annoying.

Just imagine for a second,
                Having no "friends" to charge your tree, revive your farm, and help weed/exterminate stuff just for your like 1k gold or exp loss?
                I would rather have the vouchers and kyanite plus my crops coming faster because I earn much more than deleting everyone just for that little 1-2k stuff -_-
                Those people harvest your stuff cause all the work they do to get you your tree rewards and farm goodies. No one will revive your crops if you have no "friends" neither will they energize your tree.
                ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                IGN: Mary Magdalene
                Class: Mage
                LVL: 44
                BR: 1194
                Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by KatnissX View Post

Can you stop being a baby? You are able to steal back so you don't even lose anything. If you don't plan on stealing back that is your fault only. Plant 4 hour seeds or make sure your on time to get you farm and upgrade your farm via vouchers. You do that and you won't really lose much at all. Stop being a baby and deal with it or quit. That is how the game is and that how it is going to stay that way. If you can't handle a slight loss in gold/daru/xp/etc then maybe this game isn't for you then. It isn't really stealing at all either since you are able to take back from others. It is more like borrowing. Think of it as a payment for someone charging your tree up for you so you can get all those kynites and vouchers.

Comment

The amounts you lose are not that big of deal if you want to avoid that you have few options:
                    1.No friends as mentioned above (but with that no tree energize,revive etc)
                    2.Put alarm on your phone (and be accurate at the second they spawn normal crops no one is camping)
                    3.Build maze if you have previos experiance in warcraft (tower defence) puting them in order you only know so that also will help you prevent no steal at the moment they spawn GL HF

Comment

-1000 disagree. Whatever they won't change anything. and Farm friends can only stole a little, there a limit that can be stole . you are very selfish man. The farm friend that stole in my farm I take it as a reward I gave him for maintain of my farm. One thing they can change the word "steal" to reward.

Comment

Farm friends that I do removed are dormant farms or very low farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Renoaku View Post
                          Like seriously add an option so that your friends can't steal from your farm, or a punishment system to the game.

Constantly having to remove peeps off my list who keep stealing crops constantly and its annoying makes me not want to add others to my list at all for this reason they simply add to steal farm nothing more.

While there are those who don't there needs to be a way to stop this.
                          Let's point out some facts about farms real fast.

1. If your crops finish with bugs/weeds on them you get less crops per pull that is equal to 1 person stealing your crop. So, your getting mad that you are getting less crop but what about the people who are keeping your farm clean? if they DIDNT keep it clean you would get less crop anyway.

2. You need people to fully energize your tree to get the gold/vouchers/kyanite

3. You can also steal from other peoples farm, you get 200 attempts per day.

4. The maximum a plant can be "stolen" is 3 times, if it finished with bugs/weeds you still lose some and it will be as if 4 people picked it.

lets throw out a scenario:

Person A plants gold
                          Person B plants daru
                          Person C plants Exp

Person A allows 3 people to steal crops, with level 4 farm 4h gold seed would be picked for ~11k (3.9k loss total from 3 picks) Person A then steals 100 4h daru plants and 100 exp plants. 4h daru ~1.5k per pick x 100 = ~150k daru 4h exp ~1.5k per pick x 100 = ~150k exp.

Lets says you plant 9 4h gold seeds 4 times a day (16h). per 9 plants you lose ~35k gold per time, over 4 times, that equals 140k gold lost. however, because you used your attempts you gain ~150k daru and ~150k exp so YOU do gain more than you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by UrielCoudray View Post
                            Even those who take from other players crops is a small % compare to what u get..Most players do not care if u take from their crops or they take from you.. Hell if u have a full list of friends ( 16 pages) and help revive,weed,debug, and even take some of the crop you more then make up for the small % players take from u. Guess u could call it a tax for having pplz tend to your garden if u r not there to claim it as soon as its done.
                            Actually I did the math. You will never break even even if you steal for all your counters every day. You lose 30% of your crop to stealing which is far from a small %. And most people I've seen make this argument have never even looked at the numbers in the farming.

20% cost just in seeds + 30% loss for stealing leaves you with 50% of your crops production. That 30% loss is actually quite a significant portion of your production.

Comment

Originally posted by sycocys View Post
                              Actually I did the math. You will never break even even if you steal for all your counters every day. You lose 30% of your crop to stealing which is far from a small %. And most people I've seen make this argument have never even looked at the numbers in the farming.

20% cost just in seeds + 30% loss for stealing leaves you with 50% of your crops production. That 30% loss is actually quite a significant portion of your production.
                              Try throwing in that not all crops get stolen at all, and very few to the maximum, then redo your maths.
                              You may have 1 crop per day that is stolen to the max, most however are not stolen anywhere near the amount you are describing.

Instead of spouting maths on a ideal scenario, do a "Study" on a real time basis. You will find there is quite a difference.

How do you think that car companies get their unachievable 0-62mph times or their MPG figures? Are you still one of those people who believe that they take a car and time it and drive it on x amount of petrol, or do you understand that they find these figure's by using maths like yours?

Maths work, but real life shows how wrong those maths can be.

Comment

Working...
                              X