Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Impossible Stable level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible Stable level?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	402.2 KB
ID:	1736361

Can anyone explain how this is possible?

Imperial steed? Many players have that steed already. I seen people with stable lvl 5 as well. Lvl 2stable isn't that hard to do. A few months time with out balens.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Imperial steed? Many players have that steed already. I seen people with stable lvl 5 as well. Lvl 2stable isn't that hard to do. A few months time with out balens.

I think he's talking about the very LOW stats, considering you have to reach 13k to get to stable lvl2.
      Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
      I'm Italian
      Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Right, i have higher stats with stable 1...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Notice he has no other mounts though, so...

Comment

Maybe...later i run calculator xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yup.. I spoke with the owner and he has no idea how he got Stables level 2 too. A typical train with the whip (without Therion's Blessing) gives 10 points for the stable bar. I haven't taken note of one with Therion' blessing but I'd be guessing it'd just be 60 points. How does one then get level 2 stables with so little trained mount stats?

Comment

So do we have anyone who can explain this? My curiosity is killing me.

Comment

Base mount stats are at +5.

Meaning, this guy has:

Strength lvl 6
                  Intellect level 27
                  Endurance level 19
                  Armor level 29

As stables lvl 1 (let's say without mounts) allow for a lvl 20 stat, let's assume he got everything to max lvl 20 before he upgraded the stables.

So, his stat levels were 6, 20, 19, 20 at the time of leveling at best. Levels up to 20 require 25 experience per level to level.
                  So:
                  lvl 2 - 25 xp, lvl 3 - 50 xp, lvl 4 - 75 xp... lvl 20 - 19*25.
                  Total sum on lvl 20 is therefore 4750. However, remember that in that case 4725 is still level 19! I'll count in the lvl 19 with 0 xp though.
                  For him that would amount to 4750+4750+4275+375 = 14150, which is more than enough!

In fact, at the moment, this guy has a total of 375+8075+9250+4275 = 21975 xp! Which means he already has almost 9k towards the 3rd stables.

However, that is not completely true - doesn't the level 1 mount give 100 mount strength and level 2 200? Meaning he DOES have other mounts, and in that case can level over lvl 20 before getting stables lvl 2. Perhaps the Hurricane steed (+150 mount strength)? This could affect the calculation a bit, but I think that it's still possible to have a lvl 2 stable with such low mount strength, even though it's unlikely.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Hmm...your calculation is correct.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

all that math you had time wickedSilk , but yea i agree with you. plus if i remember well to get lvl 2 stable you need 13k exp, means about 1.3k whips so yea it is possible to get it early
                      ~Yafa~

Comment

int 105 lvl21,
                        endu 65 lvl13,
                        armor 115 lvl23 ..
                        yeah its possible..very

but that 9k on lvl stable isnt.. i got a higher lvl of all of hi 4 attributes and still at 7.7k exp
                        Last edited by ShiKKihS; 05-28-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                          int 105 lvl21,
                          endu 65 lvl13,
                          armor 115 lvl23 ..
                          yeah its possible..very

but that 9k on lvl stable isnt.. i got a higher lvl of all of hi 4 attributes and still at 7.7k exp
                          Let me ask...crusader horse? This is 10 lvls more on each stat

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Let me ask...crusader horse? This is 10 lvls more on each stat
                            he either has the 3 balen mounts that gives +10 each or a darknite horse.. 9k exp on lvl2 umm is quite not correct..

Comment

You're a bit off. Took me awhile to realise but, 450 mount strength, 300 from white steed and imperial steed, 150 remaining mount strength (not relating to stable mounts) means he gets +30 for every stat. So the stat bonus from his mount training levels are actually:

Strength: 1 (+5)
                              Intellect: 22 (+110)
                              Endurance: 14 (+70)
                              Armor: 24 (+120)

4,750 EXP is minimum EXP required for lvl20 of a stat you are right. ?If you do up a summation table to get the EXP needed for each level of stat you get 0 + 5,775 + 2,275 + 6,900 = 14,950. At least 2K into level 2 stables, which I have also confirmed with the owner.

Looks like mystery here is solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X