Soldier Medallion event not worth it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Medallion event not worth it

this even isnt worth it for normal players since they wont get enough medallion to get mount, will get only about 80 all together, only people who use balens will get the 120 for mount so this even is only for cash players, R2 seems to be forcing people to quit this game

But all players should be able to get clothes easily enough.

I resigned myself 3 events ago, that I would not be getting mounts without spending balens and am a lot happier now. I just look at the list of rewards that I can achieve and forget about the "impossible" mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyanku View Post
      this even isnt worth it for normal players since they wont get enough medallion to get mount, will get only about 80 all together, only people who use balens will get the 120 for mount so this even is only for cash players, R2 seems to be forcing people to quit this game
      It's a good event for clothing, whips, gold ...

Comment

yeah for clothes but face it a balen player dont need an event mount they usually have alot from shop already, all these unrealistic evens is doing is widening the gap between regular players and cash players, hence so many regular players quitting and leaving the cash players with no one to bully so they quit too as well, i actually seeing more cash players quitting than regular players, is the end near or just more mergers

Comment

Then if we dont need the mount? How does it widen the gap-_-?
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

cause we cant get the mount to atleast be stronger, only cash players will get it

Comment

as a f2p knight the additional starting rage i've picked up has been worth it, as will the additional mount strength i'll pick up by cashing in the remaining medallions for whips. the most important thing us f2p players have to have is patience, followed by the ability to make due with what we have and not get too consumed with what we don't. in the months that i've been playing, the events this month have been relatively easy to complete, so i don't mind that there was no big "jackpot" prize that i could get.

Comment

I see free clothes which is good enough for me. Since I will never spend money on this game I can't beat cashers anyway the mount makes no difference.

Comment

Working...
                X