no limit attempts in multiplayer dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no limit attempts in multiplayer dungeon

hye guys... Today i want to ask if multiplayer dungeon can be play 24h...

Is it possible... So not cool with just 3 times play multiplayer dungeon..

Farming legend stones all day and night... Right now is good

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not to mention the advantages for Holy Seal and talents due to extra exp, for anyone willing to run MP dungeons continuously every day..

Comment

that would be rediculas 3 is ok

Comment

-1000m disagree, Sorry my point of view. But respect yours.... 3 attempt is cool

Comment

Lol we already had more attempts before, with less rewards. Now we have less attempts with more rewards.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

It would be cool is when you do a lower level dungeon, where you get 1, 5 or no exp at all per battle, to help out guildies, that you aren't docked an attempt. I want to help the lower folks but burning an attempt and getting nothing useful is harsh. The attempts should only count when running dungeons at our actual level.

Comment

I do agree with the helping out others part. For that, I think the best way to do it is make it possible to choose when to use an attempt when doing a dungeon. That means I can go in and help a guildie do a lower dungeon and just choose not to use an attempt so I can still do mine later.

Comment

Yes, doing low level dungeons should not consume an attempt.

I know there are a lot of high levels that are willing to help low levels, but all of them will say "wait until I am done with my attempts"

Which usually means you have to either wait for 30 mins to 1 hour for that high level, or look for other players.

Comment

Or wait all day., our helping is done after 3d wb, you cant come then, ur outta luck cuz thats when ppl are available, and it really bites

Comment

agrees here.. or simly put a button to shoose if u want xp/items as a reward.. if not the attempt should not count. but still 3 regular tries..

Comment

if u want more attempts with less reward, i agree. But with same reward, somewhat not agree
                        AeonFlux
                        Mage
                        S3 Worg Lair Europe
                        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                        X