Spire Level 9 Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire Level 9 Glitch

Our group has been consistently getting to level 9 for the past week and every single time my game locks up on me. I have never had any problems with the game before and have no other issues. I am currently using chrome. I am getting ready to send a ticket, but wanted to see if anyone else was having trouble.

Flash has crashed twice, but usually my group continues to play while I just stand there watching the ** of not getting to play with revive runes available and hp left. : (

I'm an archer btw, if it matters.

This happens everytime for our group too. And only in 9th, other stages go without any trouble. Getting really annoying that this is still not fixed. It has been now quite a while. What I have talked about with other players they have the same problem. No wonder anyone cant get past it...

Comment

This is a bug that can happen in level 10, 11 or 12.

You may get disconnected.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

it seems like R2 doesnt want people to go on higher stages of spire lol

Comment

I don't even get past level 4 before freezing. My browser still shows the chat going on but im frozen totally otherwise. The game starts slowing down at level 3 when the worms come in gradually slowing down off an on until about level 6 where i have to force close my browser or it crashes totally.
          Fate Server 12
          I choose my Fate

Comment

Just reached 9, could've taken it... Then 3 of us crashed at same time

Comment

This happens to my roommate frequently (sometime around lvl9) who is also using Chrome. I use Internet Explorer and while I have yet to crash here, the game slows down big time right when my roommate is getting DC'ed.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

also had this issue in chrome and 1/2 way through boss 9 flash crashed. Think ill try a different browser for next spire run.

Comment

no problem with getting to 11 all the time with opera here.

Comment

I was considering trying out opera myself, might go with that in spire today.

Comment

tried whit ie and ffx both can freeze on u... but rly random. Lately no big prblem like dc or major freeze only slow down... tho my party members did get dc.
                      Anyway fastest solution i found was to close ur browser and open again relaunch the game, better then refresh or w8ing to pass

Comment

Is there any solution? IE, Chrome and Ffx crash, opera doesn't?

You can't relaunch at lvl9 if that is the highest level you can pass (without this crash)

Comment

The only thing I have found that helps is if as soon as you enter battle on 1st boss refresh and for the most part not always has kept me from freezing up on higher levels

Comment

happens everytime my teams get to level 9

Comment

Refreshing doesn't work for me at all.

There are two types of things happening - first is memory devouring, when game eats all RAM till it freezes. Second is skill bar lock, which usually happpens after you die or make an attack at lvl9.

Comment

Working...
                              X