Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope You see this one Some ideas shortly

Hello there

We get bored with the game very quickly, I got an idea but it can be bad also. Well firstly about SKILLS of each Class, Should not have a skills tree. Each class will learn there skill in the game with skill books, 3 Types of skills Normal skills,Elite skills,Legend skills. drop by boss or mobs

Should introduce and auction shop where players can sell for golds

Legend skills for each class can be buy with balens not cheap at all.

Mage power will be more magic one like a power to stun other players or can transformed a player into a dark mob in same team with boosting his stat point and Transformed adversary into pig or anything funny decrease his stat point also.

What I was thinking that You never know what skills your adversary got. But this idea need some time to think which skill for each class should have

Increase the slot of skills to 10

Thanks for reading

Hope u get my point of view

Give me number to your dealer ;D idk, ppl dont read or have memory problems.
    You want change completly game - this is imposible becouse wt is clone of china divine commedy and all updates come from there.
    Next problem - skills for balens? Nice joke.
    This is not RoM or WoW, just browser game.
    If you have problem with that change game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Sounded a bit like world of warcraft with the pig (polymorph) if not mistaken ^_^ also 10 skill slots no thanks with that i can include my whole skills in 2 trees

Comment

also sounds like you trying to make a new game.. good luck with the new game.. i hope its not named after wartune LMAO

live with the mechanics of the game..if you cant..well, try to find a game with your preference

Comment

So... free players won't be able to scratch high cashers with 100% Dryads anymore is good for everyone then.

Oh wait, even medium ones will be mostly untouchable with 'Legend Skills' as you say it.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

another idea for r2 to make money .........BY SELLING LEGEND SKILL...... no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R24232557 View Post
              We get bored with the game very quickly
              No, we don't.

Comment

Working...
              X