Reflect astral?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflect astral?

How this astral proc rate? Anyone tested it out ? Im coming lv 70 . Not going with block .Right now im having Crit,Critbase,MDEF,PDEF,Goddess and PATK wonder which astral i should use when i reach lv70.Planning to use reflect astral . By the way im an archer.Ty if u guys can give me some advices
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-29-2013, 02:41 AM.

10% trigger rate can be level up to 100% of dmg recived in level 10 each level 10% per dmg reflected up to 50k.Trigger rate still stands 10% but looks like you are knight and not having block is very wrong IMO

Comment

I was an archer i said in my post bro. i know the astral % but i want to know how it proc's rate ?

Comment

the proc rate states 10% and its quite accurate.

Comment

I have tested this Deflection astral, got it up to lvl 5 but then ditched it. It just wont work often enough to make any difference. If u dont want to use block, I think the best option would be the illusion. Get it to lvl 5 and it works as often as deflection, but it can really save you sometimes unlike deflection. Or then pick ruthlesness

Comment

Yeah illusion is nice almost forgot about her than you lvl to 6 and its more than deflection

Comment

but as a knight with reflect shield and this can make some nasty return dmg plus u can also add talent reflec as well. funny in arena when u reflect all 3 a the same time and the proc isn't that bad normal procs 2 or 3 times during 3v3

Comment

i'm not an archer but whenever i have a question as to what i should do, i go straight to the rankings and look at what the top players are using to get an idea. i just did a quick check of lvl70+ archers and only one of about 10 had the reflect astral equipped and he had the lowest br of all of them by far (not even 50k). he also has regeneration equipped, which i never see used. out of 10 about 7 had block. this is from the kong cross-server list so you may find different info from the wt servers.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                  i'm not an archer but whenever i have a question as to what i should do, i go straight to the rankings and look at what the top players are using to get an idea. i just did a quick check of lvl70+ archers and only one of about 10 had the reflect astral equipped and he had the lowest br of all of them by far (not even 50k). he also has regeneration equipped, which i never see used. out of 10 about 7 had block. this is from the kong cross-server list so you may find different info from the wt servers.
                  yeah MisterChi i looked it up too.90% of them used block But i really dont like the block . It's not fit with archer. I saw in Chinese Wartune they use 2 oranges astrals 10% sth i couldn't understand. But my guess will be either Deflection or Regeneration cause it got 50k the most .

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
                    I think it's a situational astral - spire, maybe group & solo arena. You're not going to see that when you look at top players.

Comment

Working...
                    X