Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HI GM,Probablems with missing WBs and gbs today and yersterday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI GM,Probablems with missing WBs and gbs today and yersterday...

Well as you know some people have their screen all blank either white or black, also some people have this, like me ''The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.'' So R2 i missed about 4-5 BGs, so i missed about 6k honor, also came lateee for WB, only made 500k, when i usually make 900k, also atm while u red this is still not loading the page, so in 55 mins is WB, if u make so many players, miss WB, i think you owe us more than 800k gold and daru for all 55+, ==..==!

Realy Unexpectable But , Should result In making all of us losing a lot... >>>> SHINxTENSHI here , Sup all VictisHNR \(.-'^_^'-.)/

Later...

Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
    Well as you know some people have their screen all blank either white or black, also some people have this, like me ''The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.'' So R2 i missed about 4-5 BGs, so i missed about 6k honor,
    you can only gain 3k honor in a day...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Overall i did say yesterday and Today i missed to many bgs, so i wont cap my Honor, so Basically 2x days = 6k maximum ... WB in 2 mins and cant even log in FFS

Comment

Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
        Overall i did say yesterday and Today i missed to many bgs, so i wont cap my Honor, so Basically 2x days = 6k maximum ... WB in 2 mins and cant even log in FFS
        Indeed you did. I missed it... my bad...
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
        X