Growing gem in farm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing gem in farm

It would be nice to see the game add gems to be grown in farm shop. What reward is there for saving or buying your way to lvl 10 . Why not add gems even if the lvl 1 gems for all the time saving and money someone put into achieving a lvl 10 farm soil. Besides lesser time and a little more than normal havest is not worth the time to save to lvl 10 and sure not worth buying our way to it as well.

Not a bad suggestion, but how to make it not overpowered?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Not a bad suggestion, but how to make it not overpowered?
      I kinda like it. Maybe make it able to plant a gem only once a day? Level 1 or 2 gem, I suppose

Comment

just do maturity time 24h, same as once per dayand if u decide to getagem then uhave -1 farm spot

Comment

If we were to farm gems, then farm camping would become an even greater problem than it is now. Because EVERYONE would be waiting for your crops to mature.

Comment

Gem shard plant would be the answer in my opinion.

Then you can have 20 (example) shards to make a level 1 gem of your choice.

Each plant gives a number of basic gem shards. Make the plants like Kyanite - so only one of that kind can be planted at any one time.

This makes the farm parts viable then - as stealing & farm soil upgrades can play a part...
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Gem shard plant would be the answer in my opinion.

Then you can have 20 (example) shards to make a level 1 gem of your choice.

Each plant gives a number of basic gem shards. Make the plants like Kyanite - so only one of that kind can be planted at any one time.

This makes the farm parts viable then - as stealing & farm soil upgrades can play a part...
              This might work.

Comment

kinda like this

Comment

Working...
                X