1.6 Patch rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 Patch rumors

Hey guys, so on top of the officially released information here are some rumors which is not official information:

1. Seems like the tank is a kind of a "structure" outside the city!

2. and tanks look like managed like stables and also you see their experience is going up so the higher the level the stronger tank you get just like horses

3. class wars looks like you have one winner per class - probably the strongest player so for all the non-cash people you already probably know it is not going to be you

4. and we can see 2 pages of rewards so looks like that class wars works the same way as arena does - you earn points and then based on these points you can buy different items from cheap to very expensive!

I am not allowed to post China Wartune pictures here so for those who want to see the picture related to the 4 points above go to [1.6 Patch Details]

Other than that - discuss, share if you found something also, translation to english would be great and have fun

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    Hey guys, so on top of the officially released information here are some rumors which is not official information:

1. Seems like the tank is a kind of a "structure" outside the city!

2. and tanks look like managed like stables and also you see their experience is going up so the higher the level the stronger tank you get just like horses

3. class wars looks like you have one winner per class - probably the strongest player so for all the non-cash people you already probably know it is not going to be you

4. and we can see 2 pages of rewards so looks like that class wars works the same way as arena does - you earn points and then based on these points you can buy different items from cheap to very expensive!

I am not allowed to post China Wartune pictures here so for those who want to see the picture related to the 4 points above go to [1.6 Patch Details]

Other than that - discuss, share if you found something also, translation to english would be great and have fun
    I was poking around on the china server today, and while I cant read Chinese it actually looks like there will be top 3 rewards PER class. So total is seems as there will be 9 people in class wars who get extra bonus.

Comment

i really hope at least things will be not 100% mandatory balen use

Comment

Wonder how easy/hard is to get those points in class wars. If everyone who participates get some points and the top players get more, or do you need to be on the top to even get points. Also would like to know how long event that is for and how many points you get. Seems like everyone can get the wildfire mount now and the other mounts but if it is like spire where we all thought fashion cores will be easy but really not. Then I doubt anyone will be getting mounts for a long time from that.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Wonder how easy/hard is to get those points in class wars. If everyone who participates get some points and the top players get more, or do you need to be on the top to even get points. Also would like to know how long event that is for and how many points you get. Seems like everyone can get the wildfire mount now and the other mounts but if it is like spire where we all thought fashion cores will be easy but really not. Then I doubt anyone will be getting mounts for a long time from that.
          Just a few things i have seen, Pretty sure everyone get points on a per match basis but not positive on this. From what i saw in a video from the china server is also looks like there is no level restrictions on your matching but have to be lvl 50+ to be able to do it anyway. So you will be fighting lvl 50-80 players in your class, which could end up good or bad. Seems like this event goes over 3 days of the week and once it ends you have to use the rewards you were given because i have heard they reset. I'm going to make an assumption that class wars will take place on the off-days of guild battle tues, thursday, saturday but again that is only a guess. I was trying to see how class wars was really set up on the china server but cant really do anything because you have to be over lvl 50.

Comment

Other interesting thing about class wars is that holy seal is not useable.

Comment

If its top 3 than i`ll manage to fill in there if it`s only 1 well that will be a bit harder

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                Just a few things i have seen, Pretty sure everyone get points on a per match basis but not positive on this. From what i saw in a video from the china server is also looks like there is no level restrictions on your matching but have to be lvl 50+ to be able to do it anyway. So you will be fighting lvl 50-80 players in your class, which could end up good or bad. Seems like this event goes over 3 days of the week and once it ends you have to use the rewards you were given because i have heard they reset. I'm going to make an assumption that class wars will take place on the off-days of guild battle tues, thursday, saturday but again that is only a guess. I was trying to see how class wars was really set up on the china server but cant really do anything because you have to be over lvl 50.
                If that's true about having to use the points each week. Then that can pretty much suck big time. Meaning unless you are a casher you won't be getting any mounts or anything like that. Since you probably won't be making much points by the end of the week. Again though depends on how many points you get and how the thing works out. Can't really tell until we get more info on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  If its top 3 than i`ll manage to fill in there if it`s only 1 well that will be a bit harder
                  it's cross-server, and lvl 50-80. so if you are lvl 50 you can fight any level 50-80.

Comment

Pff im 64 but thought it would be for each server ;( enough with the cross-server

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      If that's true about having to use the points each week. Then that can pretty much suck big time. Meaning unless you are a casher you won't be getting any mounts or anything like that. Since you probably won't be making much points by the end of the week. Again though depends on how many points you get and how the thing works out. Can't really tell until we get more info on this.
                      yea this is what im most curious about how the points are awarded. what i did see though was 5 lvl 70 leg stones for 350 pts. wondering how many you can realistically buy each week, that is the big question.

however, considering there is no summoner in the lvl 70 mpds this might be the prime way to get lvl 70 stones. guess well have to wait and see.
                      Last edited by bleedingxorange; 05-29-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        Pff im 64 but thought it would be for each server ;( enough with the cross-server
                        yea the one thing i could read on the Chinese server, different server numbers lol. its 100% cross-server

Comment

Search this in Youtube by channel, Asdfe09.... And you will see all of his\her videos about wartune V1.6 and above.

oh w8...
                          .am i breaking the rules.
                          Ero Sennin

Rasengan User

[S3?] Konoha
                          R2 sucks!

Comment

what about the 1 MP attempt /day? (with reward x3)

Comment

Originally posted by Jiraiya-sama View Post
                              Search this in Youtube by channel, Asdfe09.... And you will see all of his\her videos about wartune V1.6 and above
                              There are lot of things there.

Comment

Working...
                              X