Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer's skills suck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer's skills suck

The skill BloodThrirsty Strike is really bug and r2 is not gonna fix it . hit troops crit 16k and heal 4k? are u kidding me . Where the 70% + QTE 10% it's not even close to 50% .

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
    The skill BloodThrirsty Strike is really bug and r2 is not gonna fix it . hit troops crit 16k and heal 4k? are u kidding me . Where the 70% + QTE 10% it's not even close to 50% .
    I get from 10k bf 8k hp, so idk what is wrong with your, my works perfect

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i will SS next time . Real prove

Comment

You can't get what is not there.

If you hit troops/player your damage will show how much damage it did, or would have done if they had more health. So say you hit the troops for 10k but they really only had 5100hp left, you would then get 4080hp added back to you not 8k.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrabs View Post

If you hit troops/player your damage will show how much damage it did, or would have done if they had more health. So say you hit the troops for 10k but they really only had 5100hp left, you would then get 4080hp added back to you not 8k.
          If troop have 5k hp you take 5k, ppl forgot about that - you get that much hp as your target have, if troop have 10k and you hit 13k, you get this 10k hp...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrabs View Post

Yeah this explain alot. Sometime i regen very low Hp back now i know why

Comment

Working...
            X