No announcement yet.

Fashion cores and leveling clothes via synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please tell me the stats for level 3 wings?
    Thank you
    Slow death, immense decay
    Showers that cleanse you of your life
    Forced in
    Like cattle
    You run
    Stripped of
    Your life's worth
    Human mice, for the angel of death
    Four hundred thousand more to die

Comment

PATK, MATK, PDEF, MDEF +180, HP +1200, AND MATK, MDEF, PATK, PDEF AND HP +3%.

I have a new question, for phantom dragon wings you need level for (which I have) but I didnt get the wings. Can I keep synthesizing lvl 1 wings to change appearance and get it eventually?or would I have to upgrade to lvl 5 to get the chance for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
        PATK, MATK, PDEF, MDEF +180, HP +1200, AND MATK, MDEF, PATK, PDEF AND HP +3%.

I have a new question, for phantom dragon wings you need level for (which I have) but I didnt get the wings. Can I keep synthesizing lvl 1 wings to change appearance and get it eventually?or would I have to upgrade to lvl 5 to get the chance for it?
        It's a random special clothing. I've seen people with level 5-6 wings that do not have the phantom wings yet. If was them, i would probably cry lol
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

That doesn't answer my question. I'm asking can I remain level 4 and synthesize and randomly get them or does it need to level up

Comment

You can allways mke wings cheaper me not buy the Fashion Core save them for free at Spire but take alot of time.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

money isn't an issue for me

Comment

Phantom dragon wings are reward for recharging 100k balens when server started.
                You cant get it from synth, the same with gold hall of fame wings

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

can we also use charms to increase success rate if we are using FASHION CORES?

Comment

Originally posted by shania18 View Post
                    can we also use charms to increase success rate if we are using FASHION CORES?
                    no, fashion charms only work on synthetizing 2 costumes of same level.

and please dont necro a 1-year old dead thread.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X