Rage theft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage theft?

In level 40 BG last evening I came across another character from R2 with title "executioner" that was capable of and did steal all of my rage leaving unable to cast any but basic attacks and used that stolen rage to power up his own attacks. What buff is this and is there any defense against it?

Originally posted by DreadlordLazarus View Post
    In level 40 BG last evening I came across another character from R2 with title "executioner" that was capable of and did steal all of my rage leaving unable to cast any but basic attacks and used that stolen rage to power up his own attacks. What buff is this and is there any defense against it?
    Must have been a knight you faced. The skill is called interception and when maxed it can -50 rage from the opponents. There is no way to defend against it but if you have pve set it shouldn't be hard to regain your rage.

Comment

Originally posted by DreadlordLazarus View Post
      Only skills i know that take rage away, is Scatter shot (Archer) and Intercept (Knights). Would help more knowing the class that did this,
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

He was a knight and used Intercept on you. It removes your rage, doesn't give it to himself. Have your troops in front of you and kill him before he kills your troops is the only way to defend against it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Only skills i know that take rage away, is Scatter shot (Archer) and Intercept (Knights). Would help more knowing the class that did this,
          Death... What? xD from when ss takes rage xD?
          Knight skill - right and i hate it xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Death... What? xD from when ss takes rage xD?
            Knight skill - right and i hate it xD
            I must of read scatter shot wrong then, i thought when it said rage decreases by ten, it meant the enemies xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Oh ya if yo uput your troops in front then yes you can defend it. However, knights are smart enough to wait until troops are dead before using intercept.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Oh ya if yo uput your troops in front then yes you can defend it. However, knights are smart enough to wait until troops are dead before using intercept.
                I'm yet to meet one of those knights :/

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  I must of read scatter shot wrong then, i thought when it said rage decreases by ten, it meant the enemies xD
                  Qte Bonus -10 rage when you use it xD
                  And yeah inter works perfect on GA, on bg you must kill troops 1st

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Scatter shot remove buff that reduce rage for next cast. Im pretty sure that if i have 30 rage with the -20 rage for next atk and i use thunderer(50 rage). Scatter shot will make me waste 1 turn if timed correctly.

Comment

o, so it basically increase enemy target's rage cost for next attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Lostorb View Post
                        Scatter shot remove buff that reduce rage for next cast. Im pretty sure that if i have 30 rage with the -20 rage for next atk and i use thunderer(50 rage). Scatter shot will make me waste 1 turn if timed correctly.
                        Scatter QTE - Rage Consumption decreases by 10 . So where you see oponent rage redu?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                        X